[Live]Will not play video
Question 
I installed the live version and everything went well, no errors, it loads fine, GUI excellent. Only issue is whenever I try to play something it flashes the login command line, too fast to enter it in, then appears to reset by flashing the XBMC splash screen then going back to the menu interface. I've tried playing YouTube, TWiT, and an AVI. All of which bring me back to the main menu area. I'm not sure what is going on.

In my crash log I am seeing many notices...This one catches my eye
Code:
T:2990812016 M:857014272  ERROR:  (VDPAU) unable to init VDPAU - vdp_st = 0x1.  Falling back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am actually doing a research project for school. My group is building a home media server, more a unique one and my task is to check out the available operating systems. So far I think XBMC has a beautiful interface and I love the fact that it allows for plugins and is quickly and easily configured to the DHCP, but I am running into this issue. TIA for the help!
Please provide a full debug log.
Smile 
Appreciate the quick response, I did move on past XBMC for now, but will be coming back to it shortly. When I do I will be sure to post the entire log. Again thanks for the quick response, wasn't expecting it this fast!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live]Will not play video0