• 27(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Weirdest thing. I have xbmc on osx, there it didnt work, fired up bootcamp and w7, installed xbmc, and did the exact same thing, now i have logos.

oh well :p

Anyways, awesome skin mate, i have used focus/refocus for years, and this is going to be my replacement.

All though its wip, it 90% perfect for my needs.

Only bug i found so far, is that when in tv show episode view, the blue border around the fanart at the bottom and on the episodes is not aligned correctly and cuts on both sides. Also when i hide for example music from the main menu, it doesnt go away.

Only thing i would like to see is
* a different background, grey and refocus blue (white kills my eyes at night in a dark room)
* the option to change backgrounds on home menu (chuck is great and all, but ye Tongue)
* Some more views? Maybe a wall one, all though this is not important.
* plot scrolling in low list mode, this doesnt seem to work, and i cant find a toggle

Keep up the awesome work mate!
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2012-04-19, 00:37)henrikyo Wrote: * a different background, grey and refocus blue (white kills my eyes at night in a dark room)
* the option to change backgrounds on home menu (chuck is great and all, but ye Tongue)
* plot scrolling in low list mode, this doesnt seem to work, and i cant find a toggle

1+
Hell yeah!!

(2012-04-20, 15:23)noiz13 Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 00:37)henrikyo Wrote: * a different background, grey and refocus blue (white kills my eyes at night in a dark room)

1+

+1 nice skin
I've been working on the music visualisation...

The scrolling text is inspired by lightbox, every 20 seconds that and the time move position in order to avoid and screen burn/image retention.

Bonus...

Breeze: Ocean (the blue theme) screen...

This is the only thing I've done for the other theme and I probably won't do anymore until the skin is finished, but it gives you an idea of how it'll look.

Please tell me you are going to commit those changes to GIT soon
Tonight, just doing all the settings/menu for it at the moment then I'll commit.

(2012-04-26, 18:24)Eddage Wrote: Tonight, just doing all the settings/menu for it at the moment then I'll commit.

Awesome. Thanks again for all the hard work.
Cool. For a second I thought I accidently marked the image with the mouse Tongue
Eddage,

Looks great, will it support cdart?

Thanks for keeping us who worry about burn'in in mind. Maybe in a future update you could add the option to transition between different colors (like I believe lightbox does)?
(2012-03-31, 15:59)liquidolze Wrote: My Problem:

Changing thumbs in tv-series destroys the hole database.

So I always have to delete the hole ./xbmc folder nothing else helps. It´s not enough to delete viewmode.db or video.db

When I scrape my tv-series they all appear but if I change a thumb or want to use banner mode there are ment to be 48 tv-shows on the main menu but if I enter the database(tv-series) nothing more is shown.

Hi,

to me it's exactly the same problem.

Does anyone know anything?... I love this skin.
When you change the thumbs/re scan shows it changes the 'all videos/unwatched/watched' option. If you go the general options then you can just change it back to whatever you want.

I have no idea why it's doing this though :/

(2012-04-26, 18:24)Eddage Wrote: Tonight, just doing all the settings/menu for it at the moment then I'll commit.

Hi, not sure if I missed this but can't find it on git?

Thanks
(2012-04-29, 13:56)nemulate Wrote:

Thanks

The changes haven't been committed to git yet
(2012-05-01, 19:36)drivesoslow Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 13:56)nemulate Wrote:

Thanks

The changes haven't been committed to git yet

I kinda figured that was the case but thanks for the reply Wink
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14