Manually add bloopers to TV show
Is there a way yo add bloopers/gag reels to TV show listings? I know how to manually add movies but can't figure out for TV shows. I tried searching this forum and seen how to put them in "season 0" and name them S00E## to pull them from the special folder on thetvdb.com, but unfortunately thetvdb does not allow bloopers to be added to the special season as they consider them DVD extras, even if they were aired on TV.
I also seen another suggestion about naming them the same name as a normal episode like S01E01 but add blooper in its name, then it will pull it up as that episode, then you manually update the database with the correct info and reload xbmc. This may be the best option but I can't figure out how to manually update the database, does anyone know how to do this or is there another way to add bloopers? I don't care if it goes into special/season 0 or in the related season that it goes with.
Thanks for any help that can be given.
create a .nfo file manually, that should allow you to import and add it where you need it to be.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Thanks for the quick reply. I just searched creating a .nfo file but still not seeing how to do this. Could you be a bit more specific or point my to a walk through that I must be overlooking?
Sure here you go...

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...y#TV_Shows
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually add bloopers to TV show0