[GET] Google+ invite
If your having trouble with "We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."

This does actually work, used it about a week ago:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=1153781
Thanks! Just got in.
hudo Wrote:Hi ppl!

To anyone interested, I have invites available to give away.

Just send an email to hudokkow[AT]gmail[DOT]com with "Google+ Invite" in subject. I'll try to get as many out as I can.

Have a nice one!

h.udo

Thanks dude, all working.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

anyone still got a couple invites to google plus? would be awesome to check it out pm me if anyone got invites to share thanks guys
I wouldn´t mind if someone want to share an invite with me. Big Grin
I'd also be grateful if anyone has a spare invite please Smile
I think I took care of everybody that have PM'd me. If not feel free to hit me up and I'll take care of you.
Its open invites to all so pretty sure its not need'd anymore?
JaizEdelmann Wrote:Its open invites to all so pretty sure its not need'd anymore?

Nope it appears invites are still needed. I used a second account and it wouldn't let me join. I guess I could invite myself, but that would be no fun. LOL
kizer Wrote:Nope it appears invites are still needed. I used a second account and it wouldn't let me join. I guess I could invite myself, but that would be no fun. LOL

Oh here in Denmark its open to all atleast guess it depence on the country you live in

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[GET] Google+ invite0