Trying to go directly to TV Shows, Movies, etc from home
I'm having an issue since I just re-installed everything due to HDD failure, luckily I had exported my video library. My issue is that when I'm at the Home screen and I go into "Music" it wants me to choose Music Add-ons or My Music instead of taking me directly into a list of all artists. For music, it is networked to my main PC. When I go into "Movies" it wants to know if I want Movies, TV shows, recently added movies, episodes, playlists or add-ons again. If I select Movies it is asking for Genres, Title, Year.. and so on. I'm wanting it to go directly to Movie titles when I select Movies from the home screen. TV Shows is the same way.

I am using Neon skin, recently re-installed, I'm not sure if I've skipped over something in the settings or whats going on here. I've tried adding the default to their respective places in the context menu but can't figure it out!
If you are using nightlies this happens a lot.
Try using Neon (SVN).
or better yet grab neon from github
I think that might have been it! I think I had been using a nightly but didn't realize it. Deleted the skin and redownloaded and all is well!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to go directly to TV Shows, Movies, etc from home0