Xp + dxva
Ok now, i have the mp4/mkv (h264 indeed) working but no luck with the m2v, mpeg, mpg, ts this is driving me crazy
I don't have multiple video types on my system you need someone who does and preferably with CyberLink installed because what your after is all possible if I did then I would do it for you but without being able to test them first I cant

You should probably list what codecs your using and in what containers and what your preferred decoder you want to use is for each type and hopefully someone else can help because its not that hard for someone more experienced with it
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Ok i have noticed an issue with the EVR, it seems i must use VMR9 instead so i can play .TS (HD) ,if i use the Evr the cpu % goes 100%. What is odd is that can't play mpeg2 (mpg/VOB/TS) standard definition. That's the last thing i have to fix and i'm good to go after that i believe, if you can help...

Here is link for a zip with the xml i use:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gw9apx

flv (VP6): ok
mkv/mp4 (HD) : ok (decoded with CoreAVC)
ts (HD): ok (video stream decoded with MPC video decoder perfectly !?)
ts (SD) / mpeg2 /VOB: not ok
A few things you have done in your filtersconfig.xml which might stop it working, don't put the path line its not needed as that's only used when the .ax file is in the dsplayer folder I wouldn't put spaces in the filter name or use upper lower case its best to keep the filter name simple look at the other examples in the filtersconfig.xml

As for your SD mpeg2 problem you can either use CyberLink Video Decoder for both SD and HD

Code:
<rule filetypes="ts|mpeg|mpg|m2ts">
      <source filter="mpegsource" />
      <splitter filter="mpegsplitter" />
      <video filter="cyberlinkvideodec" />
      <audio filter="mpaaudiodec" />
    </rule>

or you could continue to use MPC video decoder or CoreAVC for HD and CyberLink Video Decoder just for mpeg2

Code:
<rule filetypes="ts|mpeg|mpg|m2ts">
      <video>
      <video videocodec="mpeg2video" filter="cyberlinkvideodec" />
      <video filter="mpcvideodec" />
      </video>
      <audio filter="mpaaudiodec" />
    </rule>

CyberLink Video Decoder will work for you when you correct the problems I mentioned in your filtersconfig.xml

If I was you I would use the original filtersconfig.xml and just edit the cyberlinkvideodec <guid> to the correct one nothing else really needs to be added or edited

I'm not sure mkv are actually using Haali with your config for the reasons I mentioned above and when using haali it needs to be added as both splitter and source look at the mp4 entry, BTW why are you trying to use the AR version ?

I don't know how to get VOB files working if they are just single files you could always set the default DVDPlayer to play those as they are SD although that should happen anyway

Edit : Got bored done it for you to try you need to use both files did both versions above only other difference to your one is I used the normal haali you can always change it

http://www.mediafire.com/?uv5c9zbu11ugm9j
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
I still can't play TS (standard def i think there is something wrong in the way it detect if it's mepg2 video or not or perhaps something wrong with the splitter !?
I have tried many decoders: mpc, mpeg2, cyberlink, nvidia no luck really so i'm running out of idea. I can play .mpg and .vob though and .ts (HD) here is what i use:

<rule filetypes="mpeg|mpg|m2p|vob">
<video filter="mpeg2videodec" />
<audio filter="ffdaudiodec" />
</rule>
<rule filetypes="ts">
<video>
<video videocodec="mpeg2video" filter="nvidiavideodec" />
<video filter="coreavcvideodec" />
</video>

what is the ID videodec for AVC streams ? i wanna try something
Is it avcvideo ?
Edit:
oh well it's working now with cyberlink for TS HD +SD , i had to manually enable in the panel the DXVA case, the script:
<rule filetypes="ts">
<video>
<video videocodec="mpeg2video" filter="cyberlinkvideospdec" />
<video filter="cyberlinkvideodec" />
</video>

for HD i use CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) (with DXVA support)
for SD i use CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(PDVD10 UPnP) (non dxva normally)

what is odd is that in xbmc for both SD& HD it seems to be CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) that's decoding, anyways it's working....
themaster1 Wrote:for HD i use CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) (with DXVA support)
for SD i use CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(PDVD10 UPnP) (non dxva normally)

what is odd is that in xbmc for both SD& HD it seems to be CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) that's decoding, anyways it's working....

CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) can decode them all DXVA and non DXVA and MPEG2 that's why I said
>>X<<' Wrote:you can either use CyberLink Video Decoder for both SD and HD

If its still using CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) for both with your config then its ignoring your mpeg2video rule assuming there's no errors in your config this will happen if your trying to play these files in "File Mode" you need to use "Library Mode" otherwise it doesn't know its MPEG2 because the db doesn't contain the stream details

I repeat you need to be in "Library Mode" for any rules to work based on the audio and video stream details

Those two configs I did work exactly the way I said I tested both using a "MPEG2 TS" and a "H264 TS" I wouldn't post something without testing it first

I tested your config for VOB and they are being played with DVDPlayer not DSPlayer as I said previously would happen bring up Codec info when playing a VOB and your see

Anyway I'm not going to spend any more time on this I've done enough already
One last thing i have to fix are the subtitles.No matter what the format is they're not displayed onscreen in this Xbmc version.A hand is very welcomed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xp + dxva0