VideoWindow doesn't fade out on Windows
Hi,

title says it all, on Windows a videowindow control doesn't fade out, on OS X it does. Would be nice if someone could fix it.

And another thing... after one of the latest nightlies there's no animation at all on DialogSeekbar if playback is resumed.
DialogSeekbar should be fixed now, videowindow will need to wait to tomorrow
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Thanks.
could You point me to any skin where I can see that issue with videocontrol? Call me lazy, but I don't really want to mod confluence for every bug when there propably are easier ways to reproduce
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Yes, use Xperience from the official repo, start a movie, open DialogVideoInfo, go to "view trailer" and close video info. Then you'll see the problem. Smile
It'll probably be the video renderer on win32 not respecting the passed in alpha (see CGUIVideoControl::Render() and how it passes the alpha in).

NOTE: On some (future) platforms it will not be possible to alpha fade the video to anything except black (i.e. you won't be able blend the video into an image underneath the video). Assuming there's nothing underneath the window then these platforms should potentially be able to alpha fade it to black (i.e. darken the video layer).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoWindow doesn't fade out on Windows0