• 194(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Anyone know how to revert back to the previous version? This new version is causing some issues viewing fanart, adding sources, removing sources, navigating my TV show and movie collections...
Thanks in advance.
(2012-03-30, 15:12)Bond13579 Wrote: Anyone know how to revert back to the previous version? This new version is causing some issues viewing fanart, adding sources, removing sources, navigating my TV show and movie collections...
Thanks in advance.

I also have an issue with the fanart.

In my tv shows section I have 'season fanart' active, but when I have the 'all seasons' highlighted, my background now is black. In the previous version the 'all seasons' gave the standard fanart for the show. This is now gone Sad

Reverting back I think you should go to add ons --> Skins --> AEON MQ3 --> configure --> Revert back ...
(2012-03-29, 20:05)spinecho Wrote: In MQ3 v1.2.3 MovieSets worked fine. Upon updating to v2, now I'm getting no movie info or posters in the infoscreen for MovieSets.

MQ3 v2

Yep. I've got this problem too. Seems a minor fix would put it right, no?
Sorry if it's already been brought up, is anyone having issues with animated weather icons not showing ?
(2012-03-30, 19:43)gargoyle67 Wrote: Sorry if it's already been brought up, is anyone having issues with animated weather icons not showing ?

Me too.
MarcosQui,

Or anyone else that might be able to help me out here -

VEVO plugin use to work and now I am getting a script error.
I tried it in Confluence and it works fine

I reached out to BlueCop who took a look at the log and said it looks like extrafanart is causing the failure -

Could you or someone take a look at the log?

Many Many thanks in advance ...

http://pastebin.com/ztFYatKp
(2012-03-29, 16:52)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 18:08)RavenNL Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 15:52)st graveyard Wrote: Hey Marcos, just updated to V2.0. The bugfix for RCB is there, issue solved! Thanks a lot!

I've noticed that scrolling my movies, games or tv shows is now very smooth, but slower as in the previous version...guess this is the new performance while surfing the collections. Looks good, I need to get used to it ;-)

Yea noticed that too, maybe increase speed a little bit?

Hello Marcos,

I'm gonna sound picky here, but I don't like the new scrolling. Although the scrolling through movies or the main menu is smooth indeed if you do it one item a time, when you press left or right numerous times (to go a bit faster) it just doesn't look good at all anymore.

I agree that it looks/feels strange when browsing though the main menu, but i kinda like the improvement of the animation speed in movie wall for example. Big improvement how it was

Hi Guys,

Anyone else have issues going back to the home screen from the movie library view ?

everything seem ok using the confluence skin, I have tried rolling back but still get the same issue Sad
Hi MQ,

I have both Kiosk modes turned on (regular and Info), but I can still see and use the info screen options to download artwork, etc. Is there any way I can limit the choices in the info screen to just playback and resume?
(2012-03-30, 15:39)accurateweb Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 20:05)spinecho Wrote: In MQ3 v1.2.3 MovieSets worked fine. Upon updating to v2, now I'm getting no movie info or posters in the infoscreen for MovieSets.

MQ3 v2

Yep. I've got this problem too. Seems a minor fix would put it right, no?

also not getting collections to load properly Sad
Anyone know if the Home Menu opacity can be changed?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Hi all i have a strange problem with trailers in movie library
if i set the trailers in window mode "three arrow" in direction work fine if i set the trailers in full screen don't work, can i fix it?
This skin is not compatible with the settings of pseudo TV?
Some settings are not seen in pseudo TV under the skin. I have to change back to confluence skin to edit the rules in pseudo TV?

Must be some color/fonts issues.
(2012-04-01, 12:53)ailingcoot Wrote: This skin is not compatible with the settings of pseudo TV?
Some settings are not seen in pseudo TV under the skin. I have to change back to confluence skin to edit the rules in pseudo TV?

Must be some color/fonts issues.

I mentioned this to the creator of PseudoTV but I haven't heard back from him other than him saying he was unaware of the issue. It does seem to be a skin issue though.

I would venture to guess that this is a fairly easy fix as well.
Hi@all,

I´ve just updated to MQ3 and now I have two problems:

first, you can see in the picture below:

I get this signs $VAR... above new episodes. How can I change this?

second:

it doesn´t matter what I set for backgrounds, I have always a black screen and no fanart. If I choose curtain there is also a black background?!

would be great if someone could help me

greets
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322