• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Palalisimo Wrote:SD to HD is a HUGE difference, is it possible to get some more info about this? how is so much better than MQ2? performance? views? backgrounds? etc?

Once again.... a video would be great! Big Grin

thanks!

From the very first post of this thread

"AEON MQ ABSTRACT

It's true that Aeon MQ 2 was a great success, but after several changes it became too bloated, then I decided to rewrite the skin completely.

It was madness, it took me almost 6 months until I could show the results. The last MQ2 build had 185 MB; MQ3 now has 50MB.

All the best aspects of Aeon MQ 2 were mantained, several things were improved and some new ones were incorporated, like skin customization, new styles, PVR support, new scripts and extra packs, offering a whole new level of customization.

At last, a new skin, slimmer, faster, prettier and more powerful than ever."

And he goes on into further detail. I'd suggest reading up. Videos are nice and all, but they do take time and effort to make. Easier to just try it yourself Nerd
LakersFan Wrote:Yep, you're right. Thanks. I'll use that for now.

However, I normally use the 'S' key to get to the shutdown menu. The icons open on the bottom of the screen and among those options there is a TURN OFF button. This is the button I'm referring to when I say it exits to Windows instead of entering standby. Can you check to see if that one works for you?

Figured it out. It was my fault. Laugh

Settings -> System -> Power Saving -> Shutdown Function ... needed to change to suspend
wanting to check out MQ 3 since i'm such a huge MQ 2 fan, BUT
can anybody direct me to upgrade for dharma live to eden?

thanks!
mad-max Wrote:Finally...
bring it on, now!!!

mm

For those who don't know, mad-max is waiting for this "green sinal" since the Alpha1.
Thank you mad-max for their dedication.Nod
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hello!
I try to import videoclips but is not possible... It's normal? I canot use the "concerts" window...

Thank's for this fantastic skin!
Could anyone please let me know how to use fanart in the music section for some reason it will not update and show 1 fanart for all the music & fanart + logo don't show on the normal page. only the cd & box art.

and how to setup the extra fan art for the movie section while using the Style plot.

Thank you for your time
The skin looks great! And it is really fast!

Some bugs though. One thing is Landscape for TV-series. The episodes are misplaced and I don't think the overlay with episode numbers on episode thumbs would be nice to remove, since that information is already available on the "floor". It' feels like an old unfinished version of Landscape.
So can anyone tell me how 'stable' those nightly builds are? I would like to install this skin as well but atm am a bit reluctant since xbmc is running just perfectly atm with dharma
RavenNL Wrote:So can anyone tell me how 'stable' those nightly builds are? I would like to install this skin as well but atm am a bit reluctant since xbmc is running just perfectly atm with dharma

For me, they are very stable..i got no problems at all.
JohnVee Wrote:What an amazing job you've done with this skin, thank you!

Anybody else not able to get TV Tunes to work?
Using the latest nightly and I have the option ticked to activate TV Tunes in the left menu.

Same issue here.
damn da hell!!!Huh

just installed the addon to be able to download aeon mq3 and i enter the addon but nothing is there Huh??help!!!!!!!!!!
hentai23 Wrote:damn da hell!!!Huh

just installed the addon to be able to download aeon mq3 and i enter the addon but nothing is there Huh??help!!!!!!!!!!

Press c on the "addon" then Force refresh, then check again. It should be there.
Absolutely amazing. Works like a dream on faster systems.

Think it might be choking my ATV2 system a bit, making it crashy crash and the like, though that may just be the latest nightly build of that doing it too.

So far on my Win7 box and my Mac Mini box, I'm loving it.

Marcos is amazing. This is so elegant.
well its not!!! -.-'

can anybody upload the skin so i can download it -.-'

cant believe im the only one this happens to ,
Less exclamation points please, there is zero need to spam them to let us know you have a problem. You can try both "Force Refresh" and "Check for Updates" on the repo. Sometimes it takes a minute to populate. If that doesn't work, uninstall the repo and try again.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322