• 180(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Yes chippie you´re right. It isn´t the Kioskmode. I´ll be at home in the afternoon to try it. And yes it is the Cover Flow View.
Does anyone know if this skin will run on a Mac?
Hauser Wrote:Does anyone know if this skin will run on a Mac?

yes it will. In fact I'm using it right now on a Mac Wink
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Indeed it does, in fact I think I can say with my new Mac Mini 2.5GHz, XBMC 10.1, Aeon MQ3 and an Apple Remote is about the perfect HTPC! I couldn't get Plex to control the volume of my optical audio out meaning I needed two remotes, but with MQ3 lets me do it all. Fantastic!

One small question, I'm not sure what the screen's called when you're listening to music and you hold down the centre button on the remote (it's like a full screen music player), but the screen saver doesn't seem to kick in when I'm looking at this screen. Is this by design, and is there a way to change this?
where can I find the Add-on Favorite script in MQ3? Im using Eden RC2, but searched all add-ons, but no favorite script add-on is listed.
Allthougd it is mentioned in the wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cat...repository
chippie Wrote:If it is not connected to Kiosk mode which I assume not as you say it works in the other screens;

I assume the view you cannot change out of is CoverFlow, there is a ticket logged for it. To get around it go to Settings/Skin/ViewTypes/Video ViewTypes and disable CoverFlow or whatever view you have the issue with if it is different to CoverFlow.

Hi chippie,

you were right, the reason was the cover flow effect.
Thank You Bro ;-)

I Love this Skin and i´m looking forward to get MQ4

MarcosQui thank you for all of your effort, you make many guys happy Nod
Does anyone know if a "new" flag is available to signify newly added items in Aeon MQ3? I've read that this is available in Aeon Nox and it's been suggested that this is a standard function of XBMC (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...ost1037384).

I've not seen it before in XBMC but have in MediaPortal. This will make my day if this is available!
Dont think its available in MQ3.
Would love to see the Nox flags implemented in MQ3.
Sometimes its hard to see the checkmarks.

Instead of New I just use hide watched so I dont have to scroll through everything.
Could someone explain if I am being daft or whether there is somethign wrong.

I'm trying to add 'cinema ex' as a menu button (as defaulted in MQ2) but having no success.

I can get the program to run via the sub menu under movies so I know it is set up OK and works.

I have added Cinema Ex as a favourite and tried to add it as such in the customise skin section. I've also tried to set it up as an add-on in the same way.

neither have worked. When I go to select the button in the main menu nothing happens.

Any ideas?
Is dvdart possible with this skin?
ImageImageImage
Anyone else noticed that Cinema Experience has broken with the latest skin update I believe? When you start a movie you see that xbmc just freezes on your movie library and doesn't respond to anything anymore.

Other sking like NOX works fine.
Also does anyone else notices when you start a movie it sometimes just won't start, all i get is a black screen but i can hear the movie is playing due sound. XBMC then doesn't respond to anything anymore and have to force shutdown the computer.

see also topic:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...ost1037656

seems its related to the sking because all tests i did it failed with mq3 skin and not with confluence skin.
RavenNL Wrote:Also does anyone else notices when you start a movie it sometimes just won't start, all i get is a black screen but i can hear the movie is playing due sound. XBMC then doesn't respond to anything anymore and have to force shutdown the computer.

see also topic:

seems its related to the sking because all tests i did it failed with mq3 skin and not with confluence skin.

I had this alot.
Try to set the delay in Video options to 1-2sec+.
I think its a problem with changing the refreshrate.
Not problem after watching about 30 episodes before it was about every 5time I start a video.
RavenNL Wrote:Also does anyone else notices when you start a movie it sometimes just won't start, all i get is a black screen but i can hear the movie is playing due sound. XBMC then doesn't respond to anything anymore and have to force shutdown the computer.

see also topic:

I was getting the same problem. I decided to remove the movie box set script as that was a new feature to the skin and that seemed solve the problem for me.
TeKo Wrote:I had this alot.
Try to set the delay in Video options to 1-2sec+.
I think its a problem with changing the refreshrate.
Not problem after watching about 30 episodes before it was about every 5time I start a video.

Dont know if that the problem but it solved it for me.

thanks, tried it first at 1 sec but problem remains and then I set it to 2 secs but unfortunately the problem still persists.

Alz2605 Wrote:I was getting the same problem. I decided to remove the movie box set script as that was a new feature to the skin and that seemed solve the problem for me.

I guess your right, I uninstalled the script and tried to start a movie and it immediately started fine. Ran a test by doing this 10 times and had 100% success rate while with the addon turned on I experienced it 1 out of 3 approxiately.

Edit;
I installed moviesets script again because i was running an older version (2.0.1) but the new(2.0.8) version had the same problem.

Seems the problem I had with movie experience is also resolved by uninstalling movie scripts.
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322