• 3(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Ok, I understand. I can’t say that this bother me a lot but anyway can you quickly point me just to xml file names where I can do changes (player controls and battery indicator)?
Just upgraded now to latest build of XBMC and touched on my ipad 2, and WOW what a change!
From usable but cumbersome, to gestures, and lightning fast scrolling and just the way it should be! Way to go!!!

Kudos to all developers of xbmc and skins for bringing this incredible software to ever more and exciting platforms!

Cant wait to let my wife have a go at this, finally a device/software platform with a really high waf!

On another note....
Is there, or will there be, a way to remove main menu items?
Like for a Kids profile, I would only want Movies as a choice in the main menu.

/om
After several days of using skin 0.8 on the ipad i must say i'm very happy with the latest version. I only have 1 minor issue with the current skin but i'm not sure if this is a skin issue or an xbmc issue. (i searched the advanced settings settinglist but to no avail).

I like using the ipad as a photoframe when its in its docking station and with XBMC's default rotation this means that the entire UI is turned 90 degrees counterclockwise... and ofcourse as a result all the pictures are shown sideways.

I'd like to be able to turn on a slideshow and have an option to set the default image rotation "90 degrees clockwise" so all the slideshow images will have the correct rotation. Is this something that can be handled in the skin?
It's not something that the skin can handle Memphiz was working on better image support but I doing horizontal image sport is one of them
Hello,

back again about the PVR...
What should I do in order to have a button on the main page for TV, that would just link to the PVR pages of the confluence skin?

Tell me if you're borred with my questions, but I'm trying to have the best of XBMC on my iPad.
Mulb
mulb Wrote:Hello,

back again about the PVR...
What should I do in order to have a button on the main page for TV, that would just link to the PVR pages of the confluence skin?

Tell me if you're borred with my questions, but I'm trying to have the best of XBMC on my iPad.
Mulb

Its just not that simple Smile they are 2 different skins with 2 different lots of textures and code you just can't mix them that easy

I'm curious why do all you people want the pvr branch on the iPad I'm not against adding support to the skin but its really low on the list since some PVR just doesn't work very well with touch screens like the EPG grid and playback of most HD live tv doesn't work very well (maybe that's just my ipad 1).

But if all you want is too add live tv playback there are easier ways to do it in the main XBMC master than the whole PVR thing sure it may not be as pretty but it works
Jezz_X Wrote:you can just http://pastebin.com it again and link it here or do a pull request of github but the first is probably easier Smile

http://pastebin.com/upMU1sqs

Chinese (Simple) translation file, based on Confluence skin's translation.

Thanks for this awesome skin.Big Grin
many thanks chrisyu
I have question about subtitles control that is now on screen in playback mode. Swith on/off is working but arrow under it pops up a window that I assume should list all availabe subtitles. For me it always have only "none" as an only item. Files I tested are mkv with several subtitles embeded, audio settings list them all correctly.
avdim Wrote:I have question about subtitles control that is now on screen in playback mode. Swith on/off is working but arrow under it pops up a window that I assume should list all availabe subtitles. For me it always have only "none" as an only item. Files I tested are mkv with several subtitles embeded, audio settings list them all correctly.

Its actually a Down Arrow to "Download Subtitles" from the internet you need to go and install a subtitle addon (like XBMC Subtitles) then set it then when you click the icon it searches the internet for subtitles and you get a dialog like this

If you want to just change from embedded subtitles you need to use the Audio Options dialog. Maybe I'll add a next subtitle button to the OSD as well to cycle the inbuilt ones
Or a single button that firstly switches on subtitles, then cycles through all available subtitles, and finally switches them off again?

Possible?
Hitcher Wrote:Or a single button that firstly switches on subtitles, then cycles through all available subtitles, and finally switches them off again?

Possible?

Yeah think it already does that the inbuilt command loops around to "None" the real problem here is that the commands only work on the fullscreen video window so you have to close the OSD first then activate it so each change would be two clicks one to change and one to open the OSD again for the next change
Thank you for explanation. I had a hope I can get a real list of all embedded subtitles to be able to see them all at a glance and quickly select needed instead of just next and previous buttons.

Maybe it is possible to have group that can quickly switch audio track without digging in Audio Options dialog?

Another wish is quick access to enabling/disabling debugging mode.
How can i use this skin with a resolution of 1280x1024. I don't mind an extra gap between the content and the footer.
I tried adjusting the resolution in the addon.xml, but XBMC doesn't seem to recognise the resolution?
gieltjev Wrote:How can i use this skin with a resolution of 1280x1024. I don't mind an extra gap between the content and the footer.
I tried adjusting the resolution in the addon.xml, but XBMC doesn't seem to recognise the resolution?

You shouldn't have to adjust anything other than just run xbmc in that resolution
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4