Media Magaer Comparison Page?
Is there a page somewhere comparing all the many Media Managers out for XBMC right now? My head is spinning from all of them. I just want a manager that works well, and also one that can download 720p movie trailers for my movie collection since streaming them doesn't work for me.
Most of them have the same core features. You pretty much have to try them all (I'd make a small sample folder of files to test them out on rather than your full media collection though) to find out which one feels best to you.

As far as trailers go though, that's a big problem as none of the media managers that are supposed to do them does them well. The best I've tried is Media Center Master but it misses trailers for 2 out 3 movies in my collection plus, getting trailers is a premium feature you have to pay for. There might be one out there that does better, but I haven't found it yet.

The best tool for getting trailers was by far BR Movie Tool which only pulled them from You Tube so many trailers weren't of the best quality. But it got trailers, and the right one, for about 95% of my collection. Unfortunately it recently broke and hasn't yet been updated and it may never be and I've yet to find a similar tool that obtains trailers for a library of existing movies.
in this thread (1st post) you can find all media managers and other tools:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101157

maybe this will help you with your choice or not Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Magaer Comparison Page?0