[HELP] XBMC ignoring files
Sad 
Hi, as title says, Xbmc is ignoring lots of iso files stored in my 2tb hdd. I got 2 hdds and i'd like to take iso from both of them, but i'm actually having this issue loading files from only one disk. I'm able to load ignored iso with deamon tools, so i think it's not a iso problem, but xbmc fault. the ignored files are both dvd5 and dvd9 iso.
sorry for my awful english and thanks for your support! Smile
Have you added both HDD as sources?

If you have and its still not working post a debug log (see the wiki for details of how to do it here and here)
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
finally i found a solution Smile the iso's were all in one folder (390 files). I divided the files in 2 folders and now it's all ok. it seems that xbmc has some issues with large amount of images, or something like that. thanks for your answer Wink
You may also want to try a program called file2folder or something like that. It makes individual directories for each file which cleans up your library somewhat. This is very handy if you want to export your library as individual files (allowing you to save .nfo and images with the actual video file).
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] XBMC ignoring files0