Problems upgrading to latest nightly
Hi Guys

I updated one of the atv2 a few days ago without any issues, but my other atv 2 I tried to update this morning it seemed to download the update but when I went to dpkg -I latest _atv2.deb it comes up with (--install): can't access archive no such file or directory errors where encountered while processing

Info I have is for xbmc pre 11 git20110623-6217163

Paul
did you try a lower case "-i" instead? or just issue an "ls" and see if the latest_atv2.deb is there ... also in your post there is an offending space between "latest" and "_atv2.deb" ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Paul did you solve this? I am having the same problem
What I would recommend to avoid these types of upgrade issues is to go to the first post in the nightly thread, and copy/paste the commands, one by one, as they're presented on that page, into whichever command line window you're using to connect to the ATV2. That's *instead of* manually typing in the commands by hand. You'd be amazed how easy it is to mis-type or make erroneous mental assumptions about a very simple couple of lines Smile Done it myself many times.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems upgrading to latest nightly0