logos and clearart locations
Hi,

First of all I just want to point out that Aeon MQ2 is the best skin ever!!!

Now to my question. I've used the script to download logos, cleararts etc etc and they are located in my shows main directory. The problem I am having is that they don't show up on the OSD display, eg when you pause a show. It seems that the reason for this is that I got season directories and thus the logos aren't parsed. If i copy the logos etc into the season directories manually then they will show up just fine. Is it supposed to be like this or is there something I have missed?

The season structure I use mostly are Season.xx and Season_x
MQ3 has just been released, why not try that? I would recommend you check out nox too, I much prefer it over MQ2/3.
smiffy1989 Wrote:MQ3 has just been released, why not try that? I would recommend you check out nox too, I much prefer it over MQ2/3.

I am still on 10.1 and I see no reason to upgrade to beta just yet. Aeon Nox has the same problem, logo/clearart wont show because of season structure.
i'll take a look, should work both ways easily, season structure or not, i'll promise you it will be fixed Wink
I think I know what is causing it, my structures look like this:

-<DIR> TV Show
-- Logo files etc
---- <DIR> Season.01
------ <DIR> TVShow folder with rar content

So i guess what is happening is that the script who fetches logos/clearart is checking in current folder and parent folder but the actuall files is in parents parent because of me keeping the original folder names and putting them into season folders. I do have some shows that are unpacked and thus are directly into the Season.01 folder and then the logos are parsed correctly.

Is there anyway for me to easy modify the script that Aeon MQ2 uses to fetch those logos ? I need to make it look one step further back.
ah, i see, your structure is to blame, it's not gonna work this way.
Logos and cleararts works in 2 scenarios: a) 1 parent folder with ALL video files in it b) parent folder with seasons folders (containing VIDEO FILES)
it's not working if you have episodes in individual folders.... dunno about .rar files, never tried it.
This did the trick Smile

Code:
<control type="image" id="1003">
                <description>Logo.png fallback</description>
                <posx>15</posx>
                <posy>-44</posy>
                <width>230</width>
                <height>156</height>
                <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1000)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1001)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1002))</visible>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]/../../logo.png</texture>
                <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                <animation type="WindowOpen">
                  <effect type="slide" start="-300,0" end="0,0" time="600" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
                  <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600"/>
                </animation>
                <animation type="WindowClose">
                  <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-300,0" time="600" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
                  <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="600"/>
                </animation>
              </control>
it's like 'Inception' there: a folder inside a folder, inside a folder..... Big Grin
sergiocos Wrote:it's like 'Inception' there: a folder inside a folder, inside a folder..... Big Grin

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
logos and clearart locations0