• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
TerranQ Wrote:Yup

I can't reproduce that, everything is working fine for me on latest nightly, does it work for you in confluence?

I have made a few changes post 1.1.0 though but nothing to the video files views. Will probably release 1.1.5 soon, maybe it will work better for you then.
Yeah, Confluence works fine. Odd, I'll have to take a closer look. Thanks for checking, and I'm looking forward to the update. This is my skin of choice right now, and it's frustrating to have to switch out of it when I'm having issues
Yeah, I just double checked again, and if I go to Videos>Files, I just get a blank screen. Not sure what's going on
@ TerranQ

Yeah that is strange I have no problems what so ever, unfortunately I'm not that good with the xbmc code itself so I probably couldn't tell you anything useful if you posted a log, see if you have the same problem with my next release, if so I will look more deeper into it.

Btw, this will be included:

I'm keeping the z-bar, I will see if I will add a color selector to it instead Wink
What is the red "X" that shows up (next to all of the episodes) in the TV Shows - Episodes view?

Can I remove it please?

Thanks for a cool skin!
thewarm Wrote:What is the red "X" that shows up (next to all of the episodes) in the TV Shows - Episodes view?

Can I remove it please?

Thanks for a cool skin!

That's the Unwatched flag. Means you haven't watched it. Don't think there is a option to remove it.

If it really bugs you, you can delete the image file. It's located in
\skin.fusion.migma\media\unwatched.png

or just rename it to something else like unwatched.png.bak

@frellAn
Changes are looking great. Good to see you were able to figure out the addons for the Home screen Smile
Big Grin 
Hi Folks, recently moved to this skin and am loving it - wife friendly too!

A few things I wanted to ask;

- I use the biglist / biglist2 views for TV Shows and there is a strange blue square that appears on the selected row - can this be removed?
- I'm not keen on the red X to show the unwatched status, is there a way to have the tick on watched episodes instead, or can this be added?
- Music view "Coverwrap2" has a problem with the text which is half obscured by the album art.
- Recently added episodes / movies / albums on the home screen, it would be nice to have more than 4 and scroll up & down through the list.

frellAn, thank you very much for your efforts, I really hope you continue improving the skin.
frellAn Wrote:@ TerranQ

I'm keeping the z-bar, I will see if I will add a color selector to it instead Wink

Thanks for keeping the z-bar Smile
The color selector I think it is a great idea!

Also, would it be possible to implement the following features?

1) Weather fanart based on current weather conditions
2) Animated backgrounds
3) Animated weather icons

I am using also the Fusion mod by ekim which implements those features in a very good way. Since I am using both skins on different systems it would be really nice having those features on both.

Thanks!
1.1.5 is coming up!

There will mainly just be some fixes and some new things like new grid view and video addons on home screen. I am planning to clean the whole skin up alot though, views etc. That won't happen until I have more time on my hands though.

Animated weather and fanart thing can probably be implemented, don't really see why it's so important though, only makes the skin slower.

Animated backgrounds is something that will probably never go into the skin, it drains way to much resources to have a slow animation going in the background all the time. I want this skin to be lite and fast.

zi99y Wrote:- I use the biglist / biglist2 views for TV Shows and there is a strange blue square that appears on the selected row - can this be removed?
- I'm not keen on the red X to show the unwatched status, is there a way to have the tick on watched episodes instead, or can this be added?
- Music view "Coverwrap2" has a problem with the text which is half obscured by the album art.
- Recently added episodes / movies / albums on the home screen, it would be nice to have more than 4 and scroll up & down through the list.

All that is fixed in 1.1.5, they changed some weird shit in the recent nightlies. The recently added thing I think is unnecessary, if you want to view more than 4 you just go into the "Recently Added" section in the submenus.
Added "Formed" and "Years Active" etc. to Artist views.
Added sortletter popup.
Added video addons on "videos on demand" page.
Changed Grid view.
Changed KaiToast on Fullscreen Video.
Changed "Studios" to "Networks" for breadcrumbs in TV Shows.
Fixed settings.
Fixed system info.

+ More things, better views for Advanced Launcher for example.

DOWNLOAD
frellAn Wrote:Added "Formed" and "Years Active" etc. to Artist views.
Added sortletter popup.
Changed Grid view.
Fixed settings.
Fixed system info.

DOWNLOAD

@work right now so have yet to download the new version.

Question though: I see that in the previous version there were to alternates home views (the xml files are there) and they seems pretty nice (one very clean and straight-forward and the other being sort of a dock).

since they're not polished/finished they do not completely follow the skin settings - is there any chance of doing it Wink ?

(I personally modified a bit mine to have only a very very very clean skin but since the latest builds of pre-eden the skin is going completely crap (missing images, overlays all over etc)
frellAn Wrote:Added "Formed" and "Years Active" etc. to Artist views.
Added sortletter popup.
Changed Grid view.
Fixed settings.
Fixed system info.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks! Downloading now Smile
I am testing the new version and so far it is working quite good.

However I have found that I cannot assign Video addons to the shortcuts for the Video On Demand section.
Whenever I try to add one I am just getting an empty list of Video Addons to add and I have currently installed quite a few.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Is that version for pre-Eden, or still dharma?
@kyotocafe
That is weird, this is what I get.

What video add-ons have you installed exactly, sure they don't belong to some other category, like programs?

@ECEC
That is for pre-Eden
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2