• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
This is an UNOFFICAL update of the Fusion skin based on Genesis (v.0.9.0).

Fusion Migma

Fusion is by far the most goodlooking skin for XBMC at the moment, Archantur has done an amazing job on the graphics. I just thought it was a shame that the development of it has almost come to a stop. There were just a few things keeping me from using this as my main skin and I have now implemented those and also edited the skin a bit, giving it my own personal look.

One thing people may not agree with is that I have removed a bunch of [LOWERCASE] tags, simply because I thinks it looks better this way. I have only kept them where I personally think it looks good. Feel free to re-add them if you don't agree with me on this.

I have had some help by many before me for I have implemented some mods and fixes into this that were already out there. These people are: mstef, Crookas, saangler, >>X<<, tungmeister and probably many more. All credit to Archantur for the design and the skin itself basically.

Here are some of the new features:
* Custom Backdrops support for Home - Fading Backdrops like in Aeon, Night etc.
* Weather Info on Home
* Added stop button for OSD
* Completely reworked Video Info
* Reworked Recently and Featured on Home
* Improved performance on Home
* Improved performance on Wall view
* Studio Flags support for Video Info
* Studio Flags support for TV Shows
* ClearLOGO support for TV Shows
* ClearLOGO support for Music
* Extra Fanart support for TV Shows
* Extra Thumbs support for Video Info
* Cinema Experience support
* Logo Downloader support
* Genre icon and fanart support
* CDArt support for music
* Added MPAA ratingsflags
* New Viewtype: Grid - Finished Archanturs view
+ some bugfixes and some edits of viewtypes for better functionality

Things to do for upcoming releases:
* Add support for Weather Plus Add-on in fullscreen weather info
* Make a Grid view for Advanced Launcher
* Add support for more custom items
- please suggest features here and I will think about it
- i probably forgot some minor bugs and things in the making so just mention these in the comments and i will fix them on a 1.0.1 release.

DOWNLOAD 1.0.0 (DHARMA)
This skin is made for DHARMA 10.1, have not tested it on Nightlies but don't expect it to be bug-free.

PRE-EDEN NIGHTLIES

DOWNLOAD 1.1.5 (PRE-EDEN)

Version 1.1.5

Added "Formed" and "Years Active" etc. to Artist views.
Added sortletter popup.
Added video addons on "videos on demand" page.
Changed Grid view.
Changed KaiToast on Fullscreen Video.
Changed "Studios" to "Networks" for breadcrumbs in TV Shows.
Fixed settings.
Fixed system info.

+ More things, better views for Advanced Launcher for example.

Version 1.1.0

Added HDMovies, On Demand MenuItems.
Added "Enabled", "Downloading" etc. to all addon views.
Added media Flags to PosterShelf View.
Added landscape.jpg option to all wideviews.
Added in progress option for Movies and TV Shows.
Added HDTV, SDTV and DTheater media flags.
Added ability to click director in video info and get movies by that director.
Changed settings a bit to be more logical.
Changed a whole lot of animations to make the skin quicker.
Changed get subtitle dialog to be bigger and better.
Fixed select dialog.
Fixed video Info dialog when viewing content from video add-ons.
Fixed items offset in BigList2.
Fixed original banner showing for a split second before banner.jpg loads.
Fixed fanart bug in TV Shows.
Fixed breadcrumbs a bit.
Fixed breadcrumbs to use new Container.FolderName tag.
Fixed fanart not appering when "* All albums" are selected in music views.
Fixed a shitload off other small crap that I don't remember

Screenshots:

Custom Background and Reworked Featured/Recently Added.

Weather Info on Home.

Completely Reworked Video Info + Support for Studio Flags

ClearLOGO support for TV Shows

More Studio Flags

ALL SCREENSHOTS
This is a pleasant surprise. I'm going to try it out. Thank you.
Yap, this is really surprising. Downloading Now...Thanks.
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]
Nice.

You might want to zip it up so people can use the 'Install from ZIP' option in XBMC.
Hitcher Wrote:Nice.

You might want to zip it up so people can use the 'Install from ZIP' option in XBMC.

Oh, did not think that was possible when installing skins. I will do that on the next update Smile
Thanks for this, makes for a nice weekend surprise. Smile

I wanted to try this out on pre-Eden (I heeded the warning that it wasn't tested). Well I made a change to the addon.xml file and it's working perfectly fine for me (so far).

All I did was change in addon.xml is:
Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="2.11"/>
    <import addon="script.randomitems" version="1.0.1"/>
  </requires>

to

Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="3.00"/>
    <import addon="script.randomitems" version="3.0.2"/>
  </requires>

Your mileage may vary of course, but thought there may be some nightly users that'd might like giving it a spin.

Made some minor changes to the Grid view as well to make use of landscape.jpg files instead of the fanart. And removed the Icon code for banners to keep that split second squashed poster from showing before the banner.jpg loads. Just personal preferences is all.

Really great to see Fusion still active, it's a really slick skin. Arcanthur really did a tremendous job on it.
well done man

i`m a huge fan of clearlogos
your addition makes me very happy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
i can`t get extrafanart to work
i guess my folders are ok cause it works with other skins
After a couple of days of use I can say it feels pretty good running on pre-Eden (with the changes to the addon.xml). I even kinda hacked in Season level fanart instead of extrafanart for the Seasonwrap view and Episode list view.

The only requests/suggestions I can ask for right now would be TVTunes integration and season level fanart. A toggle for the WideIcon TV and Grid views to use landscape.jpg or fanart images. Lastly a TV guide implementation with the TV Next Aired addon.

Overall great work Smile
Working very well in Pre-Eden. The only thing i can't make work are the extrathumbs that i guess are supossed to be shown in the video info screen, i get a dark (blank) space where extra thumbs have to be shown. Everything else in the video info screen is showing perfectly.
And, btw, congrats. It's a great skin, i like it!

Edit: just noticed something strange... in my movies library, still don't know why, but, there're movies i can't press the i button for info, and i can't even see the option in the C menu. I will take deeper view to it.

Edit2: Forget about this last thing, it's not related to the skin. It's happening to me also in other skins.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
frellAn,

Thank you so much for this! Fusion is my favorite skin. Would you consider adding the media flags to the postershelf view for movies? This is the only missing piece for me in this view, which is the one I use most. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
vicmanpergar Wrote:Edit: just noticed something strange... in my movies library, still don't know why, but, there're movies i can't press the i button for info, and i can't even see the option in the C menu. I will take deeper view to it.

did you import the dharma db?
ederson Wrote:i can`t get extrafanart to work
i guess my folders are ok cause it works with other skins

I have mine as TVSHOWNAME/extrafanart, that's the way the skin is set up and it works for me.

Rygrath Wrote:After a couple of days of use I can say it feels pretty good running on pre-Eden (with the changes to the addon.xml). I even kinda hacked in Season level fanart instead of extrafanart for the Seasonwrap view and Episode list view.

The only requests/suggestions I can ask for right now would be TVTunes integration and season level fanart. A toggle for the WideIcon TV and Grid views to use landscape.jpg or fanart images. Lastly a TV guide implementation with the TV Next Aired addon.

Overall great work Smile

You mean season level fanart as the background fanart when you are viewing episodes and also when you are selecting seasons? I can probably implement this. TVTunes integration and TVGuide will most likely not come with next realese but I plan to implement it in the future Smile

bsoriano Wrote:frellAn,

Thank you so much for this! Fusion is my favorite skin. Would you consider adding the media flags to the postershelf view for movies? This is the only missing piece for me in this view, which is the one I use most. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you! I added media flags in postershelf for next realese, don't know why they were not there from the start Tongue
frellAn Wrote:You mean season level fanart as the background fanart when you are viewing episodes and also when you are selecting seasons? I can probably implement this. TVTunes integration and TVGuide will most likely not come with next realese but I plan to implement it in the future Smile

Yep exactly that. I did a really ugly hack to make it work for me (killed extrafanart, but that was okay for my particular setup) Smile The effect is really nice when going through seasons and episodes in Fusion. (Season wrap view really stands out with it working on the season level)

What'dya think about a landscape.jpg option for the wide icon/grid views for TV Shows? I put it into Grid and it worked out pretty well.

Thanks for considering my ideas and for putting your time into this Smile
frellAn,

Thanks for your quick reply! Do you have at this time an ETA for the next version? Thanks again.

Regards,

Bart
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2