• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
frellAn Wrote:@t2ffn

Yes I have included landscape.jpg for all views that could use it and the next release is indeed for pre-Eden. I have added extra items but no custom ones yet no, planning on it though Smile

But don't worry about fixing the code yourself the release will be out in a couple of days.

Excellent to hear thanks. I am just playing with the code on my laptop, getting nowhere fast but it's been a while since I played with the code.

Great skin, works really nice. I will offer to help look for bugs on next release. (If any Cool)

One think I noticed which I am not sure is skin related, this skin is fast, except when finishing a TV show/film and it goes back to the menu to mark it as watched. It leaves a black screen for a few seconds before it loads. I am on a nightly though so as I say, it may be XBMC rather than skin.

Looking forward to the next release!
Nice update to my favorite skin! Smile Installed this just a few minutes ago and I really like the changes. No problems, either.
I really want the new release, I cannot wait any more! Smile
I'm adding more and more things, feel I don't want to release it until everthing is tip top, there's a few things I know of but don't have a good solution for yet. I will probably still release it tomorrow though, the skin is a lot more complete then the 1.0.0 release.

Here is a few more things I have added:

Looking really good so far! Can't wait for the next release of your changes.Smile
Looking good.

Can I ask for a 'New' marker for TV show level, similar to the watched marker. This is used in a few skins such as Alaska to show there are new episodes (10/20 newest items I think) which is useful for automated TV series additions.

Also, probably more difficult to add, but Simplicity has a 'delete after watching' option which is an amazing feature for shows that are added but you dont want to keep after watching. This helps clear out the library.

Anyway, they're my two wish list items, let me know what you think.

Thanks
Any info on release of the update? Thanks
Sorry for the delay, a lot of other stuff has come up. Girls and gigs n shit, but it will probably cool down at the end of the week and I will have time to finish this, it's mainly the NextAired script that is taking time to implement Wink
Thanks for the update. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Will the next release have custom shutdown timer integrated?

Just thinking of some of the nicest bits of the skins I've used which you may be able to use:

Delete after watching option. (Simplicity)
Colour studio flags. (Simplicity)
New episodes marker to show new additions to TV shows level. (Alaska / Simplicity)

Amazing work.
one thing that annoys me, after adding tvshows if i change the fanart, if i go inside the episodes of season 1, the background is all grey, and i cant set fanart.

Ive tried with scarping from xbmc or from nfos from ember media manager.

If i leave the fanart be and dont change it, the fanart stays inside the episode view. But it annoys me like crazy. Having the grey background when i see episodes of a tv show.

Other then that, awesome mod
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
This might not be directly related to Fusion Migma, but since this thread is relatively active: XBMC crashes when I enter the Music library. I'm running the latest Windows nightly, and I have Fusion configured to open normally, not jump directly to artist or album.

If I use one of the shortcuts below the Music section, it works fine. Any guesses as to why it would be happening?
Think you hit the nail on the head with "windows nightly"...

1) Try another nightly
2) Try another skin
3) Debug log

Its probably an issue with the nightly, so I'd just update to another.
Also keep in mind, the version of his Fusion mod wasn't made for the nightlies. I had to make adjustments to files to get it to work properly. He's going to be releasing a pre-Eden version soon that should take care of the issue.

Could also be a problem with the nightly version you are using as I don't experience any crashes when going into the Music Library.
I've got a bug with mine. On the home screen I'm not able access any of the content on the home screen using the arrow keys, the 'recently added movies' and 'featured film' items for example. I can with the mouse though, but that's not really practical for me. Is that by design? Or is it because I'm using a fairly recent nightly build?

Oh, love the skin btw. Really crisp and pleasant to use.
Refer to post above and the first post. Fusion Migma is not pre-Eden compatible without making modifications. His next release will be compatible.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2