New: program for viewing mce recordings on xbmc
i wrote a program to be able to watch my recorded mce shows (dvr-ms) on xbmc. it's fairly easy to set up, and everything will be going automatically, once setup, you wont have to bother about it anymore, and it'll be working!

for details and download, visit my post on "the green button", here:

my green button post
awesome! i am at work and can not try it but i am very excitred about it.. thank you!
the program as it is now is amazing. i suggest anyone who has mce to check out thegreenbutton forum link
for all who are interested, autodvrconvert will soon have an update with an internal xns server. this internal xns server will help integration mce with xbmc. for owners of hauppauge pvr cards, there will be an option to watch life tv within xbmc. (also, through the xns share)

stay tuned.......
nice news (not that i have a mce, but..) Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
(heimiko @ may 25 2005,12:46 Wrote:autodvrconvert will soon have an update with an internal xns server. this internal xns server will help integration mce with xbmc. for owners of hauppauge pvr cards, there will be an option to watch life tv within xbmc. (also, through the xns share)
cool but know that the xns-protocol was made obsolete a long time ago in favour of the xbms-protocol (which for example ccxstream and ccgui uses) Confusedaint:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i know xns is actualy obsolete. but i had tested with xns earlier, and i had some sample code laying around, so it was much more easy to implement, that's why i choose to go the xns route. later on i could change the protocol layer.

you don't actualy need an mce machine to view life tv, you just need to have directshow filters installed (comes with hauppauge driver)

i'm nearly done, i'm able to watch lifetv already, although not able to *zap* channels yet. before making it available to the public, i want at least a way to view multiple channels.

stay tuned...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New: program for viewing mce recordings on xbmc0