Won't Add Content
I have recently added videos into my Movies folder, but when I scan for content it doesn't find the files.

The videos are listed under:

P:\Movies\[TLOTR]The.Fellowship.Of.The.Ring[2001][Special.Extended.Edition]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo

P:\Movies\[TLOTR]The.Return.Of.The.King[Special.Extended.Edition]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo

P:\Movies\[TLOTR]The.Two.Towers[2002][Special.Extended.Edition]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo

Where P:\Movies is the source folder

Out of the three, the only one to come up properly is the Fellowship of the Ring, the others do not appear.

What information would you need in addition?
Renaming the files should resolve the issue.

most people also recommend creating seperate folders for each movie, it just keeps things tidy when you export your database.

The file names I have which scrape without issues are;

The Lord of the Rings_ The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).avi
The Lord of the Rings_ The Return of the King (2003).avi
The Lord of the Rings_ The Two Towers (2002).avi
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

Any suggestions on how to keep the movies organized, should they all be in folders, or should they only be in folders if they have multiple files?
I put all of my movies in their own folders, when you export your database to seperate files you'll see how much of a life saver it is.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Great. Also with My TV Shows, I have them in order such as:

Chuck/Season 1
&
Chuck/Season 2

But it shows 2 season 1 libraries and 1 Season 2 library in XBMC. Any suggestions?
might be duplicates listed in different physical locations.

bring up the media information screen (i) or from the context menu and check the actual location, it will probably differ..

but my tv show folders are organised as follows...

Code:
D:\Media
        \TV
           \The Big Bang Theory
                               \Season 1
                               \Season 2
                               \Season 3
                               \Season 4
Each season folder contains the episodes relevant to that season.

The file name convention I use is; TV show - SxxExx - Episode title blah blah.avi

So "The Big Bang Theory - S01E01 - Pilot.avi"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Won't Add Content0