• 5(current)
[WIP] Precession Project
great concept, it will make the difference ...
excellent job guys! looking for this one!

thumbs up Big Grin
This looks great! Are you guys planning to add the ability to create custom home screen items (favorites / add-ons) ?
Hitcher Wrote:

I think it would be better looking the "now playing" to be like this

i cuted the poster and the buttons are not so good (lack of color and brightness) but its just an idea Smile
List view, about 85% complete:

NitrousXBMC Wrote:This looks great! Are you guys planning to add the ability to create custom home screen items (favorites / add-ons) ?

Yeah, that would definitely be something I'd like to add, but it would be added later after the main features are complete.
Looking good Arcanthur/Hitcher! Big Grin

It's been a while since I've checked out how XBMC is doing and this has definitely whetted my appetite - now I just need to find some time to get my hands dirty with a few ideas I've had kicking around for a while now Wink
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I was wondering where you'd gotten to lately skunkm0nkee - good to see you back.
Added icon/label for movie sets:

Oooh looks nice!
when can we use it the people must know.
there is a new htpc waiting tous this skin
Hitcher Wrote:I was wondering where you'd gotten to lately skunkm0nkee - good to see you back.

Thanks Hitcher. I've been hiding under a rock mostly but hopefully I'll be able to stay out in the open for a while now! Wink

It's been a while since I checked out any of the developments in the skinning engine but based on the new skins that are appearing things seem to be moving along nicely.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Arcanthur Wrote:Yeah, that would definitely be something I'd like to add, but it would be added later after the main features are complete.

I hope you aren't just talking about favorites, smart playlists are far superior and the inclusion of the m into the home screen can bring a good skin into a great skin. Personally I would want to be able to add custom items to the home screen with custom flyouts, of unlimited number ... I can dream
musera Wrote:I hope you aren't just talking about favorites, smart playlists are far superior and the inclusion of the m into the home screen can bring a good skin into a great skin. Personally I would want to be able to add custom items to the home screen with custom flyouts, of unlimited number ... I can dream

I'm sure it does but as playlists can be added to favourites it wouldn't matter anyway Smile
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
>>X<<' Wrote:I'm sure it does but as playlists can be added to favourites it wouldn't matter anyway Smile

I've tried this but it doesn't seem to work correctly. On some skins I just get an error and on others I get no items. The playlists themselves are fine and you can't exactly make a mistake making a favourite, so I've always just assumed that it doesn't work.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Precession Project7