Where can I get HARDWARE / GPU being used in xbmc?
I am using windows 7 with latest stable build of xbmc. I remember one can see the hardware with gpu that is being used in the SYSTEM menu but I do not see it? Do i need to enable it somewhere?
It depends on the skin you use as to how you get to it...

What skin are you using?
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Aeon65
doesn't appear to be available on that skin, momentarily switch to confluence (the default skin) and select right from the vertical menu while system is highlighted and then select system info to see what you want
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Look in the log file. You'll see something like:

NOTICE: Found screen: Generic PnP Monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT, adapter 0.

A quick way to open the debug log is to press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad.

JR
Great! Thanks for all the suggestions...
Hi,

I have asus 1015pn N550 / NVIDIA ION2 graphics with windows 7 - This spec should easily play my hd compressed video but it stutters - so are sd video's - I have enclosed the log - Can somebody help me out? I am not sure if this laptop is using the NVIDIA ion2 or intel graphics?
Never mind... tweeked the nvidia settings and seems to be fine now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I get HARDWARE / GPU being used in xbmc?0