Need comments for new lighter home menu
Not yet finished, but you get the idea Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=870...tcount=846
Looks really good!

Two comments:
1) The menu background is quite transparent so the menu text could get lost in the background image and therefore be a bit hard to read
2) (This might cause outrage...) It feels as though it's getting more similar to the Aeon menu - but maybe that's just me!!

I really like the current horizontal menu as it feels very smart.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
samed comment as el_P for 1), speaking about the horizontal menu, but well do we really READ the menu? Once we get used to it we choose things automatically so for me it could be like this

I just hope you would keep the submenus in plain dark, because there the font is tiny, a transparent background would make it unreadable

I'm more doubtful about the weather widget, maybe in your new layout the background is too transparent
This new look is wonderful. No question!

My only notes are:

Please add this new look as an option.
Please add the new weather border/frame as an option.
Please allow us to keep the centred time date menu with this new look (as an option) as I've not seen any screen shots with it in so don't know if it's available in this new look.

A few questions are..

Will the new look be consistent throughout the skin (in all menus/sub menus plugins etc)

Will this be in 2.0.5 Big Grin coz it's gorgeous!
Also, it appears that has my Extended Now Playing has now been retired from active duty! Big Grin
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Also, it appears that has my Extended Now Playing has now been retired from active duty! Big Grin

Laugh what do you mean ? This:

Nod
Looks better than the original!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need comments for new lighter home menu0