The hope is that any post that makes this list has already been verified beyond personal experience and has their own thread to link.
- Only 2 viz's are ported for music, need to port the rest to openGLES.
- Test patterns needs to be ported to openGLES(thanks Konrad77)
- Turning off DTS/AC3 fixes buffering media on SMB/NFS sometimes (thanks Konrad77)
- ISO Playback - Works on images that aren't CSS encrypted. This is because of libdecss. Someone port it to iOS, then maybe someone can look at it. (http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=863...stcount=55) Otherwise decrypt your iso's.
- Thumbnails turning blue (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106450) - possible solution here
- Nightly build install hangs on iOS 4.3 (8F455), hit STRG+C when it hangs - this should continue the installation process
- Deinterlacing of SD material stutters
- No AirTunes support right now (AirPlaying of music...)