[RECENT] XBMC can't download music information
Question 
It was working great but suddenly I updated the music library and noticed it took no time at all, so I checked the library and found the album only, with no information and when I choose Refresh it Just keeps asking for the album name and the artist name, I tried to refresh an album which was already scanned before and with full info, same problem happened, and the album info from before was removed, it just can't find any album or artist Neither with ALLMUSIC scraper or LAST.FM scraper. what went wrong ?
Here is my Debug log: http://pastebin.com/6HvL23jv
Guys Really,
your ignoring me everywhere and my posts keep with no replies
i know it is not a bug so i need help here
Try to delete the music database and rescan your music source (scan to library in its context menu) to recreate the database.
The file to delete is MyMusic7.db in C:\Users\Remon\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\UserData (not sure about the directory).
You need to enable debug logging before you post your log file. Go to Settings | System | Debugging and then attempt to scan your music library. Post the resultant debug log to pastebin and drop a link back here.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
rocketpants Wrote:You need to enable debug logging before you post your log file. Go to Settings | System | Debugging and then attempt to scan your music library. Post the resultant debug log to pastebin and drop a link back here.
^
what he said
+ What are your scraper settings.

People ignore threads without debug logs. Especially if they're as vague as you were.
Sorry for being vague, I surely don't mean it, here is my debug log with debug enabled
http://pastebin.com/E52hbW62

by the way, there is a new problem which when it finds an album it doesn't download it's review, although the review exists in allmusic.com site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RECENT] XBMC can't download music information0