Harmony delays
Hey,

I am using the harmony 650 and try to change the delay and retry settings. I found the delay settings no problem, but I can't seem to figure out where to change the retry setting. Anybody some pointers?

Thank you.
troubleshoot your activity
yes the settings are correct
select the device
then you choose the one that says something like "the device responds either too many times or only occasionally"

i THINK thats the delay settings anyway!
Well, the delay settings are not the problem. It is the retry setting that I can't seem to find.
well i found some inter key delay settings in a different place so i think the ones i posted above in my previous post might be the retry settings.

the inter key delay settings i found are: devices, mce keyboard, troubleshoot, device is responding too slowly.

i had loads of problems finding these settings ages ago, its a pain in the arse. if i were you i would phone up logitech and get them to tell you where the settings are.

ps. these remotes have a built in delay of about 200ms that cannot be reduced no matter what settings you use so dont get your hopes up that xbmc will become instantly responsive once you tweak the settings. all it will do is inprove the resposiveness but it wont make it instant.
I am feeling stupid, but how do you troubleshoot the activity? I go to the myharmony website, log in. I click on activities, but I can't find the link to "troubleshoot".

Edit : Nevermind. I figured out I had to use the desktop software. It's better now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony delays0