I need a script that pulls episodes of a certain genre on startup.
Would anyone do me the favor of writing a small script that simply pulls a list of episodes that have the genre 'Children" and give me the infolabels to pull the path of them?

I want to use CharacterArt of the home screen but need the assocaited infolabels.

I THINK it would look like this:

RandomKidShow.1.Path
RandomKidShow.1.Thumb

Etc.
To learn more, click here.
I've written a script that plays a random movie (see my signature).

I could probably create a version that does what you need but it wouldn't be for a week or so as I'm busy at work.

Would you care to provide some more info as to how you see the script being used?
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:I've written a script that plays a random movie (see my signature).

I could probably create a version that does what you need but it wouldn't be for a week or so as I'm busy at work.

Would you care to provide some more info as to how you see the script being used?

I want to add character.png to the home screen. I would need a script that could give me infolabels, mainly the path, of tv shows that have the genre type "children".

This way, I can add the character.png in the root tv show folder to the home screen.
To learn more, click here.
Do you want a random selection of, say, 10 episodes or all episodes?

If it's the former, I assume you'd hard code the infolabels into the skin. If not, I suspect you're looking at some sort of container.

I'm realy no expert scripter, but I could do the former but probably not the latter.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need a script that pulls episodes of a certain genre on startup.0