Fixing incorrect DVD covers
I'm sorry if this is in an FAQ but after searching I couldn't find anything.

Basically I've got a few covers which are foreign versions so essentially it's the right cover but wrong language.

How can I get the correct cover to display? I have the image in the movie folder but can't for the life of me figure out how to change it to pick that one up.

Any help greatly appreciated.
From the movie information screen you should be able to select the option 'Get Thumb' and from there you can manually select the image.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Ardalista Wrote:From the movie information screen you should be able to select the option 'Get Thumb' and from there you can manually select the image.

Ok thanks, I will have a look at that tonight.
the default language for tmdb should be english, another way to improve the success rate is to name your media moviename (year).mkv (year being the release year of the film.)
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:the default language for tmdb should be english, another way to improve the success rate is to name your media moviename (year).mkv (year being the release year of the film.)

I make sure I have the year after movies now, I have found that helps 99% of them being scraped accurately. Just the occassional foreign cover pops up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fixing incorrect DVD covers0