Harmony 200 Remote
Will the Harmony 200 remote work with xbmc and windows vista?I have a HP laptop that I use with xbmc and it comes with a mobile remote to navigate microsoft media center, it works fine with xbmc but is too small.I saw the Harmony 200 @ radioshack for $19.95 and wondered if this would work as a "full size" replacement.
A Harmony 300 certainly works because I've just bought one. I think the Harmony 200 is basically the same so it should work too.

Note that Harmony remotes have a rather slow button press when you're using them with eHome receivers (I'm guessing the laptop has an eHome receiver). The maximum button press speed is about two presses per second and this gives a noticable lag in XBMC. The speed depends on what receiver you use. I use an ORtek receiver and the lag isn't noticable.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:A Harmony 300 certainly works because I've just bought one. I think the Harmony 200 is basically the same so it should work too.

Note that Harmony remotes have a rather slow button press when you're using them with eHome receivers (I'm guessing the laptop has an eHome receiver). The maximum button press speed is about two presses per second and this gives a noticable lag in XBMC. The speed depends on what receiver you use. I use an ORtek receiver and the lag isn't noticable.

JR

Thankyou :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 200 Remote0