This took me a few hours to work out, so I thought I would document it here for future searches.
This describes how to see italian weather from your pc to xbmc.
1) Create a playlist file (is a text file, I used notepad) - previsioni_di_domani.pls
Title1=Previsioni del tempo di domani
2) Ftp the playlist into your /UserData/playlists/Video folder
3) Now in XBMC, go to Videos, select Library Mode
4) Browse to Playlists and find your previsioni_di_domami.pls playlist
5) Right click (white button), select Add to Favorites
6) Done, you can now view weather from xbmc!
The same for today italian weather:
1) Create a playlist file (is a text file, I used notepad) - previsioni_di_oggi.pls
Title1=Previsioni del tempo di oggi
Italian weather in XBMC
Joined: Jul 2011
2011-08-29 09:45 Italian weather in XBMC Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2011-10-04 09:25 by filippobesana.)
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Bridgeport, CT
2011-09-13 16:18 Post: #2
Wow, Good Work!
I'd like to add the video urls into the addon, "Weather Plus" for Italian users. It'll be available at next update.