Looking for Python Mentor
Smile 
I have never used Python before and recently downloaded the software and tutorials to get me started.
I have a Background in VB6 and am fairly good. I have seen some examples already and some things seem simple, other bits I am left wondering.

I have seen that the TVShack.BZ is up and running and that the addon that was avail for TVShack.net no longer works.
I have managed to use the tutorial to get me started
ie. I can start with Movies Menu then #123 - Z then select a Letter or Number to bring up a List of Movies but that is as far as I have got.
I am a good learner and pick things up pretty quickly given some examples and how they work.
I really would like to get this addon working and am willing to put the effort in to get it working.

Is there anyone out there willing to give me some tips, advise, examples and some of there time.

Hope to hear from you
k_zeon Wrote:I have never used Python before and recently downloaded the software and tutorials to get me started.
I have a Background in VB6 and am fairly good. I have seen some examples already and some things seem simple, other bits I am left wondering.

I have seen that the TVShack.BZ is up and running and that the addon that was avail for TVShack.net no longer works.
I have managed to use the tutorial to get me started
ie. I can start with Movies Menu then #123 - Z then select a Letter or Number to bring up a List of Movies but that is as far as I have got.
I am a good learner and pick things up pretty quickly given some examples and how they work.
I really would like to get this addon working and am willing to put the effort in to get it working.

Is there anyone out there willing to give me some tips, advise, examples and some of there time.

Hope to hear from you

i think eldorado mentioned working on tvshack over in this thread so it might be worth getting in touch.

in any case, urlresolver is made for sites like this so you'll probably want to read that thread....

t0mm0
t0mm0 Wrote:i think eldorado mentioned working on tvshack over in this thread so it might be worth getting in touch.

in any case, urlresolver is made for sites like this so you'll probably want to read that thread....

t0mm0

Haven't started yet, so give it a go!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for Python Mentor0