Reccomended Remotes
Hey Guys,

I've got the hardware specs for my HTPC down, now I am looking to find a remote, I am looking at the Logitech Dinovo Mini or Lenovo N5902

The only pre-requisite that I have is that it enables me to use the computer to browse the net and stuff like that. Does anyone have any reccomendations on those two or any others?
well,,, i browse the net using a GYRATION AIR MOUSE GO PLUS, check video --> http://ow.ly/1wudgn

and then, i control XBMC with the Rii Mini RF keyboard,,,
its not perfect, but gets the job done,,,
they released a second version now, Rii Touch N7,,,
What do you reckon about this mate?

motorola nyxboard

the only thing is I would prob have to get a mouse of some sort the same way you do it eskro
I recommend Logitech diNovo. I own one and order a second.
I have try the VisionTek Candyboard bluetooth version and signal is week. (Currently not in used)

I also have MCE Remote and IR doggle that I purchase from ebay and it's does the Job for remote only, but if your HTPC will be used for internet browsing the diNovo will give great signal range and keyboard functionality.

i looked at the for diNovo for internet browsing but
i just cant accept to surf the NET without a typical Mouse,,,

Once you go GYRATION AIR MOUSE GO PLUS,
you never go back!

its probably the best purchase i have ever made actually!
Cant live without it
what I like from the diNovo it's the pad/key that I can switch from remote to mouse quickly without having to pick a keyboard since it has it all.

Far too much input lag on the Gyration .... I'm going to switch back to infra red.
Aelius Wrote:What do you reckon about this mate?

motorola nyxboard

the only thing is I would prob have to get a mouse of some sort the same way you do it eskro

check out the nyxboard here also the forum thread here. it has a mouse pad on the underside as well as qwerty keyboard. its been months in the coming, but apparently next 2-4 weeks and units will be being delivered.

as its been tweeked especially for xbmc, i can't see that it'll get much better Smile
it does look like an OK remote to me,,,
if it works as advertised,,,
example, not like a Rii Mini that sometimes keypresses arent registered,,,,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reccomended Remotes0