[New Feature] Kid Mode
I've updated the GIT with this. This can be accessed from the Main Menu and the TV Show submenu. Please test it and let me know of any issues.

To learn more, click here.

Looks very cool.

I'll give this a whirl when I get a chance...should be this time next year! ;-)
If I helped out pls give me a +

A bunch of XBMC instances, big-ass screen in the basement + a 20TB FreeBSD, ZFS server.
This looks great!!! So does your amazing collection of kids cartoons from when I was young!?
I have been trying to test this out however when I try to use the skin it crashes or freezes xbmc. I will try to get a log today.

Thanks
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I have been trying to test this out however when I try to use the skin it crashes or freezes xbmc. I will try to get a log today.

Thanks

Works fine for me, post a log when you can.
Deleted (Operator Error)
I can't seem to change views with this, at least not permanently... Every time I quit and re-enter the kid's menu it has reset to the default view and as I don't have any character art yet, it looks pretty ugly.

P.S, where do you get the character art from?
So how is the kids mode filtered? Is it a smart playlist? ie. How does it decide what is for Kids?
emdan Wrote:So how is the kids mode filtered? Is it a smart playlist? ie. How does it decide what is for Kids?

Smart Playlist that pulls TV Shows with the genre "Children".
igotdvds Wrote:Smart Playlist that pulls TV Shows with the genre "Children".

How come my Eden install doesn't have a genre "Children" ? I've got Animation and Family.

How do the genres get assigned anyway? From the scrapers? Some of my kids shows aren't labelled Family and some aren't Animation etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Feature] Kid Mode0