[WIP]XBMC-HID Bluetooth Remote Control for Sony Ericsson
HarryRamon: I'm all for simpleness, easyness, and things that just work. And I think that I might have translated "over simplify" wrong, I dont know the right term I am not english so it was had finding the right words.

It's my experience that in this buissness, you only hear from people when something is wrong, or if someone needs help. And I know it can be sad to see your thread disappear in a day or two. But that does not mean it's lost. I've learned tons of stuff searching and browsing these forums. All in all my experience with this board is positive compared to other "scenes".

About the topic I think it was even brought up before my thread, that could also have something to do with the lack of comments.

The last part I really can't comment about. But if you have something you like and think others might like to, don't hold back.

Good luck and best regards
tuxen
@Tuxen: Thank you very much for your kind post, Sorry if I exploded in the other post, and thank you for your advice, and it seems that we both share one goal after all Smile
Thank you again and I hope we can be friends.
Not knowing is not a sin.... knowing and not sharing is

XBMC-HID Bluetooth Remote Control for Sony Ericsson

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP]XBMC-HID Bluetooth Remote Control for Sony Ericsson0