XBMC loads up to Games submenu
when I load up XBMC instead of going to the main screen where I can choose what I want to do, it puts me in a submenu of Games wanting me to choose either adddons or another choice. If I press escape it will go back to the main screen. Is there any way to get it to start on the main menu screen instead of the Games submenu? I'm using Aeon MQ2 as my skin if that matters.

One other question since it's somewhat related. In Games all I want is for it to load the ROMS so I play my emulator games. Is there a way to default to a certain addon so it won't give me the menu choices but rather when I press Games, it takes me directly to my ROM list or some emulator launch list?

Thanks.
Go to Settings->Appearance->Skin and set "Startup Window" to "Home Window". That should do the trick.

Edit:
I didn't see your second question. You have to add the addon to your favorites and then add a new shortcut in the Aeon MQ2 settings.
awesome. That did the trick with the startup problem.

You mentioned favorites. I see the menu item but where do I go to create favorites? All I see is the menu item for Favs but no real way to create them.
First of all you have to run the skin in normal, full or pro mode.
Go to Settings->Aeon MQ 2->Extra Options->Performance and check if it is running in normal, full, or pro mode. This is necessary, because in lite and compact mode it is not possible to add new menu items.

Then you have to go to the addon you want to add to the homescreen and bring up the context menu (press c on your keyboard). Then choose "Add to favorites".

Now go to Settings->Aeon MQ 2->Shortcuts. There you have to chose "New Item" and then "Add Favorite". Chose the addon you want to add to the homescreen, enter a name and your done.
ah ha, that's what I was doing wrong. I was looking for it in the skin section, not in the add on section. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC loads up to Games submenu0