• 20(current)
Release GlobalSearch Script
I'm not able to install
(2015-07-18, 20:27)amcfarla Wrote: Today, I started getting on the Global Search addon that the "add-on is incompatible or has been marked broken in repository and Dependencies not met" on two of my Kodi media centers running Kodi 14.2

yup, i messed up. i've corrected the issues, depending on the time it takes to propagate the fix it should be fine again by now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I installed global search but when i hit search it always says no results found. How can i fix this.
(2015-07-25, 01:01)largestnick Wrote: I installed global search but when i hit search it always says no results found. How can i fix this.

please post a Debug Log
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
The same happens to me, largestnick.

Nothing comes up whenever I try to look for anything (No results page).

Example: I typed: "Jurassic" and expected the addon to provide me with the results exaclty (or similar) to the prints Ronie posted at the beginning of this thread, but I get "No Results".

Am I using it the wrong way?
Is there any special setup for this addon, Ronie?
Should it be located at the Program addons?

My version is the 5.0.0
@dricelo: ronies post applies to you too. No debug log (wiki), no problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Ronie,

Thanks again for this great addon. I'm thinking about redesigning my skin's Global Search info dialog, but I'd like to use the parent TV Show's poster for episode search results in order to be consistent with the rest of the skin. Is this something that can be added for episodes, something like ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)?

Thanks!
(2015-08-16, 08:06)braz Wrote: Hi Ronie,

Thanks again for this great addon. I'm thinking about redesigning my skin's Global Search info dialog, but I'd like to use the parent TV Show's poster for episode search results in order to be consistent with the rest of the skin. Is this something that can be added for episodes, something like ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)?

Thanks!

answered on the previous page ;-)
(2015-08-16, 10:21)ronie Wrote:
(2015-08-16, 08:06)braz Wrote: Hi Ronie,

Thanks!

answered on the previous page ;-)
Oops, and now I recall reading those posts back in June. Wink

Like Jurial, I wouldn't mind having episode posters for just the info dialog. It's not critical though, I'm just running out of things to work on, haha.
Here's my debug log
http://xbmclogs.com/pkcyn0xl6

Kodi 15.1 just shows no results found on any globalsearch i do.
This doesn't seem to support partial strings or REGEX?

Damn, I'm just boiling over here.

Is this correct?

We ain't got any way to do a proper search in Kodi?
Ok, sorry, it's me who's a retardWink

I had to launch it in Settings; now to figure out how to replace the search in the left menu.

Sorry for the noise
HI
I am a newbee
I want to remove and reinstall SF to fix a problem with some folders i wish to delete. The pop up menu will not give me the option to remove a folder.I have tried reinistalling SF/ clearing Kodi cache and reinstalling Kodi but i can not get rid of them and the structure of the addon is all screwed up, How do i remove all traces to enable me to start again.
Thank You
(2015-09-08, 22:40)ardentbuzz Wrote: HI
I am a newbee
I want to remove and reinstall SF to fix a problem with some folders i wish to delete. The pop up menu will not give me the option to remove a folder.I have tried reinistalling SF/ clearing Kodi cache and reinstalling Kodi but i can not get rid of them and the structure of the addon is all screwed up, How do i remove all traces to enable me to start again.
Thank You

Wrong forum section. But to delete a Super Folder from within Super Favourites open up the context menu whilst on the folder you want to delete, select Edit Super Folder and then another menu will open, from there you can select Remove Super Folder.
Hi
I just installed this addon and was wondering if their is a step by step tutorial some place the only place I was able to find the Global search to try and search for anything was in the Global Search "Launch" button in the "addon information" thing where you have a option to install or uninstall or configure the addon.

Once I launched Global Search I must be doing something very wrong because after 10 searches of known movies (even the one I am currently watching ) its never return a single one.

I figure if their is a step by step tutorial following the tutorial will probably answer most the questions we might have.

Thanks.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch Script1