• 4(current)
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script
i installed the Version 0.1.2 via repro today.

But the script doesnt copy any fanarts at all. only the folders are created but they are all emty.

Is there a way to start this script automaticly once a week to update the fanarts ? normaly i add new movies every week ...
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:i installed the Version 0.1.2 via repro today.

But the script doesnt copy any fanarts at all. only the folders are created but they are all emty.
you need a recent xbmc build for it to work (sept-21 or up).

keibertz Wrote:Is there a way to start this script automaticly once a week to update the fanarts ? normaly i add new movies every week ...

i'll add the idea to my list of things to investigate ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
mortstar Wrote:I am getting a few files created which are 0Kb without a file extension (the images do exist within XBMC and display properly). I've run the script a couple of times and it always the same episode/movie/tv show which return like this. I created a debug log but I think it'll be no use to you as your script hasn't outputted anything about it.

Raytestrak Wrote:Same here. 0 Kb files.

i think my nifty illegal character detection in filenames method
didn't quite work the way i envisioned....

mind testing this version?
http://ronie.googlecode.com/files/script...-0.1.3.zip
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you need a recent xbmc build for it to work (sept-21 or up).

i'll add the idea to my list of things to investigate ;-)

ROFL i have preEden from 20 Sept installed ....
i will install the version from today an test again
thx

EDIT: ok now it works fine thx
you use dds format so i have to activate it in the Advancedsettings.xml ? or are they in dds format because i had it activ in the past ?
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
ronie Wrote:i think my nifty illegal character detection in filenames method

http://ronie.googlecode.com/files/script...-1.0.3.zip

Excellent! No more 0 KB files without an extension, just neatly organized artwork Big Grin
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Raytestrak Wrote:Excellent! No more 0 KB files without an extension, just neatly organized artwork Big Grin

appreciate the feedback, thanx!
Thumbs Up 
ronie Wrote:i think my nifty illegal character detection in filenames method

http://ronie.googlecode.com/files/script...-1.0.3.zip

All working perfectly with this version, Nice work!
Would it be possible to have the script break down the library by playlist?
mr.sparkle Wrote:Would it be possible to have the script break down the library by playlist?

nope, that won't be possible.
No worries, ronie. I've been adding/removing sources and running the script intermittently. Works well enough. Thanks anyways.
Fantastic script, thank you. What's the best/easiest way of making this run automatically at startup ?
ronie, had a great idea for this script last night - the ability for skins to use it to not only organize artwork into skin specific folders but at the same time resize them. This would mean skins like Alaska and black's Xperience mod that use lots of artwork for their home screens wouldn't be so cpu intensive.

Thoughts?
Hitcher Wrote:ronie, had a great idea for this script last night - the ability for skins to use it to not only organize artwork into skin specific folders but at the same time resize them. This would mean skins like Alaska and black's Xperience mod that use lots of artwork for their home screens wouldn't be so cpu intensive.

Thoughts?

if anyone is interested in adding that functionality, i'm all in favour.
don't think i'll be able to spend much time on it in the near future.
No worries ronie but what do you think of the idea in general?
sorry to ask here, but i use the artwork downloader script and it has the option to copy artwork into a central database - is this script any different aside from copying thumbs etc? When using Aeon MQ3, it requires this script which is why I am wondering

thanks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script0