• 7(current)
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script
Hehe actual startup won't work Wink

If you have multiple profiles and you boot to login screen you have no library connected at that time.
So it should be 'login'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-03-25, 14:59)Martijn Wrote: Hehe actual startup won't work Wink

If you have multiple profiles and you boot to login screen you have no library connected at that time.
So it should be 'login'

i thought Login was processed before Startup ?

* ronie adds another item to his list of things to test
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-25, 15:01)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 14:59)Martijn Wrote: Hehe actual startup won't work Wink

So it should be 'login'

i thought Login was processed before Startup ?

* ronie adds another item to his list of things to test

Had the same with AD. If you start it at start="startup" then it can't scan the library for items because there isn't one. This doesn't matter when you only have one profile and never use the login screen.
(2012-03-25, 15:04)Martijn Wrote: Nope. Had the same with AD. If you start it at start="startup" then it can't scan the library for items because there isn't one. This doesn't matter when you only have one profile and never use the login screen.

well, skins are processed this way:
Login.xml > Startup.xml > Home.xml

at the login screen your libraries haven't been setup as you haven't selected a profile yet.

i would find it very confusing if login/startup would have the opposite meaning in addons.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
right, login seems to be the safest way to do this.

will edit my previous post accordingly.

thx Martijn :-)
Thanks for the info!
I only have one profile myself so didn't run into any problems.

Fixed my original post.
edit: Okay, I found the options in settings and it worked, updating and copying over correctly to the directory. However, I have no fanart for the TV and Movie items, even though I have that checked Sad Just black background.
(2012-04-07, 23:32)colbert Wrote: edit: Okay, I found the options in settings and it worked, updating and copying over correctly to the directory. However, I have no fanart for the TV and Movie items, even though I have that checked Sad Just black background.

if the script correctly copied the artwork to the new directories then it must be a skin issue.
Hi ronie.

Just got a question regarding this add-on.

I've added all my music in my library and let XBMC automatically download all fanarts, thumbs,etc... will this add-on be able to organize the downloaded artwork and into the different artists folders? (instead of just one folder)

My music is organized like so

Music
--- Genre
-----------Artist (i'd like to store artist thumb and fanart at this level)
-------------- Album

Is this something that Artwork Organizer can do? The reason I'm asking is because it gets cumbersome having to download all the artwork every time I do a fresh install of XBMC

Thanks
(2012-04-15, 03:49)iLurk Wrote: Is this something that Artwork Organizer can do? The reason I'm asking is because it gets cumbersome having to download all the artwork every time I do a fresh install of XBMC

nope, but the 'export music library' option in xbmc does exactly what you're after ;-)
(2012-04-15, 11:29)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 03:49)iLurk Wrote: Is this something that Artwork Organizer can do? The reason I'm asking is because it gets cumbersome having to download all the artwork every time I do a fresh install of XBMC

nope, but the 'export music library' option in xbmc does exactly what you're after ;-)

Or cdart manager
(2012-04-15, 11:53)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 11:29)ronie Wrote:

Or cdart manager

Thanks fellas. i've always assumed that the "export music library" just created a db file in the user folder (dont know where I got that idea from) either way... all's well now

Thanks again Smile
@ronie, translate for Portuguese (Brazil) strings addon, download here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/Artwork...trings.xml

Thanks, great job.

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-04-29, 05:28)Wanilton Wrote: @ronie, translate for Portuguese (Brazil) strings addon, download here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/Artwork...trings.xml

Thanks, great job.

Wanilton

cheers mate!

will add them to the next release
so.. the script seems to have worked fine.. as it transferred over all of the .tbn to the correct folder.. but its not showing any of the tvshows/movies fanart on the main screen.. its just a black screen.. i'm using aeon mq3.. its an option for the actual skin.. should I ask there or in here?

http://pastebin.com/EB0GxZFL

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script0