• 8(current)
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script
(2012-05-07, 05:11)gman3042 Wrote: so.. the script seems to have worked fine.. as it transferred over all of the .tbn to the correct folder.. but its not showing any of the tvshows/movies fanart on the main screen.. its just a black screen.. i'm using aeon mq3.. its an option for the actual skin.. should I ask there or in here?

yes, best ask for hekp in the mq3 forum.
this script only handles the copying bit, nothing more...nothing less :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi, I'm trying to use your script, it says "copy x" and seems to copy all my fanart, but I cant find it anywhere! The default location does not exist Sad

Running Windows 8 release btw
I'm assuming this addon isn't adapted to Frodo nightlies yet because the only things it exports relate to the music database, and only then when they're the only things selected for export in the settings. Otherwise, it just keeps looping through the categories and copying nothing.
(2012-06-27, 04:23)philipacentaur Wrote: I'm assuming this addon isn't adapted to Frodo nightlies yet because the only things it exports relate to the music database, and only then when they're the only things selected for export in the settings. Otherwise, it just keeps looping through the categories and copying nothing.

You assume correctly. I tried this on an OpenElec frodo based build, no luck.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
I was having the same issue. My guess would be Frodo too Smile
thanx for reporting the issue.
the script is indeed broken due to some recent changes in xbmc.

will look into it.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-06-28, 00:10)ronie Wrote: thanx for reporting the issue.
the script is indeed broken due to some recent changes in xbmc.

will look into it.

Perhaps wait until the music section thumbnails are also moved to the new db scheme?
Although it should become the same as the video section
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi there

Hope you can help. The organizer works great for movies en shows, but I've got a problem with the music fanart. The ArtistFanart folder is emty in \User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.artworkorganizer\ArtistFanart and also the ArtistThumbs folder. The TVShowFanart and MovieFanart has .tbn files in and works fine.

Any suggestions would be great!

Regards

Hi!

Any news about the broken addon on frodo?
Would be nice to have it, as frodo runs a lot better than eden on my machine.

:-)
(2012-08-04, 14:31)Victory Wrote: Hi!

Any news about the broken addon on frodo?
Would be nice to have it, as frodo runs a lot better than eden on my machine.

:-)

Once we have some time.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
What would be the best way to get this to run automatically? Say, once a day or something.

Thanks!
pre-frodo version (for nightly builds only!):
script.artworkorganizer-1.0.0.zip
(2012-08-07, 06:54)mew1033 Wrote: What would be the best way to get this to run automatically? Say, once a day or something.

Thanks!

Agreed, sort of like the Artwork Downloader can be set to run at a specific time.
Hi, I ran this script before setting a destination directory, can anyone tell me what the default directory is - i.e. where to find my newly split artwork? Thanks.
(2012-09-06, 23:16)gnolan Wrote: Hi, I ran this script before setting a destination directory, can anyone tell me what the default directory is - i.e. where to find my newly split artwork? Thanks.

../userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script0