[RELEASE] PinkBike.com
(2015-03-22, 04:04)cp9831 Wrote: Is there a way to change the video resolution? It seems to default to a low resolution.

Wow, is this still working? Big Grin Was ages since I looked at it but I can have a look.
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Is there some progress for high resolution movies?
(2015-03-23, 11:45)Popeye Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 04:04)cp9831 Wrote: Is there a way to change the video resolution? It seems to default to a low resolution.

Wow, is this still working? Big Grin Was ages since I looked at it but I can have a look.

Hi.

Is il possible add option to change video resolution please ? Or at least explain the procedure to perform manual change.
sorry for my English
Thanks for this add-on but it is difficult to use it in low quality.

Regards,
Hi

Is anyone else having a problem watching videos on pinkbike addon? Version 0.2.1 videos and showing up and are current but playback fails and txt box shows up saying

"One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message"

Its Android 5.1.1 and kodi 17.6 on firestick.

Thanks
I wouldn't be surprised if the addon is out of date, it doesn't seem to have had any love since 2013.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi

added a few fixes to pinkbike 0.2.1., search works, all categories are listed and the highest available video resolution will be chosen for playback.

Pinkbike 0.2.1 fix

Big thanks to @Popeye for this great plugin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PinkBike.com0