libkodi.so error dummy.in
I'm running a MacAir i5 with el Capitan 10.11.1 i just completely wipe out my macbook because i had this same problem before the fact and started all over again with no luck same error is stopping me from building and compiling kodi in terminal before i can even get to Xcode.
I'm failing at step 4 in the iOS read me file
the make -c tools/depends/target/xbmc step. My error has been the same and I've posted it without ever a reply here many times before so WHY is not one person had this same problem and cannot help me fix it?

I'm currently trying to build xbmc-master version from git which is Jarvis beta 3 and thats what is messed up because I've successfully built the whole thing following all the steps when it was at Jarvis Alhpa 3.

Please senior developers or someone with any idea as to what is the issue point it out

http://pastebin.com/dVXrzNqE

thats the error i had before and again

I've installed java sdk, Xcode 7.1.1

basically I'm screwed from ever trying to build a new version of kodi from git

also how is it that not one person has report a config--######## file getting multiple folders created in the xbmc folder that when you try to delete creates 390 files plus to delete it why is there a virus been made and left in the make file somehow ?? who allowed this to go in ( come on don't tell me you don't know or are not aware) seniors lol
Because we simply don't have this Kind of Problems... And it makes no Sense to me either - sry that i don't know what is Happening there *grrr*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-12-06, 01:07)Memphiz Wrote: Because we simply don't have this Kind of Problems... And it makes no Sense to me either - sry that i don't know what is Happening there *grrr*
Sad
what other things need to be installed on my system to build and do the steps properly? example: macports? something like that is this necessary?
have you looked at trying to delete the xbmc folder and seeing the folder that is multiplying itself whenever you rename it ? when trying to delete the xbmc folder a file is named with bad characters and can't be removed.

so basically I'm the 1 out of 10 billion that is the only one that has had this issue. WOW i must be SPECIAL LUCKY ME.
Thanks for the reply at least i know theres now no one in the world that can help.
https://openradar.appspot.com/radar?id=6160634819379200
Wonder why you are so offended - we don't guarantee that Everyone in the World can compile kodi - and we don't have to. I don't expect any contributions from your side - you are trying to compile for your own Benefit only. So calm down...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libkodi.so error dummy.in0