TV Shows getting scrapped multiple times
Hi all. I recently moved all of my tv shows and movies to an unraid server(love it) but I noticed that since I have edited my source to the server, xbmc will scrape certain shows twice and show duplicates of the same show in my library. Anyone else run across this problem? I also deleted the source path and made a new one, but it is doing the same thing. The movies are fine though.....
Clean library in video settings should remove the dupes.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks. I just tried that, but the dupes are still there...... If i delete the dupes manually, it will just rescrape them btw...
Odd. You're sure everything was moved, not copied?

EDIT: In case the old source is still available (in filesystem) double check the mediasources.xml and nuke the old one if there.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I did just copy everything instead of move it, but I edited the source to point to the network folder. I checked the file that you mentioned and it indeed is pointing to only the network drive..... idk what the heck is going on with it...
Pleast try the foloowing: Re-add the source and then remove it again. When asked for removing items from library answer yes.
That seemed to work! Thanks! I wouldn't have thought of that without your help.
Just a quick update on this. I came back after a week of work and it is doing it again. This time I deleted all of my tv show sources and it still see my tv shows. At least now there is only one copy though. Is there a file that I can look at and possibly edit?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows getting scrapped multiple times0