"Time Remaining" possible?
Okay I've tried inserting this code into my T! 5 Frodo files, but nothing at all shows on my screens. Is this function still possible?
thanks
(2013-02-06, 06:08)argh! Wrote: Okay I've tried inserting this code into my T! 5 Frodo files, but nothing at all shows on my screens. Is this function still possible?
thanks

Sorry I can't help you much this time, Frodo won't run on my AppleTV but I installed it on my Mac quickly.
Although I can't get XBMC working full screen, it was enough to that my version version of T! 4.0.5 works ans shows Time Remaining.
It is quite possible that XBMC is not going full screen because I am using 4.0.5 and not T! 5
Hope this helps you to persevere
So, here is a screenshot from Windowed mode from the TVseries but it also works in Movies with just Pause or using the OSD

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
YA i tried all three - VideoOSD, Seekbar, and Fullscreeninfo. It's shows in none of them. I guess the Label has changed? Maybe there's an answer in another thread...
(2013-02-07, 05:31)argh! Wrote: YA i tried all three - VideoOSD, Seekbar, and Fullscreeninfo. It's shows in none of them. I guess the Label has changed? Maybe there's an answer in another thread...

I just added it back in for all three about 5 minutes ago since I lost it in the updates. Used this page to do it which is how I saw your post.

Works perfect for me on latest Transparency, Frodo final and Windows 7
Hmmm well good to know it still works. My XBMC has been a little funny since the update to Frodo, so I think I'll do a wipe/reinstall later today - hopefully all will be well after that.

thanks, Riot.

EDIT: Yup, did a complete wipe of XBMC and reinstalled Frodo, all works fien again. They always claim that isntalling the new version over top works, but it's always caused weird problems for me. Oh well, I guess a once-a-year install is okay Smile
So whenever I play a file with a long filename that's not in the library I get overlapping on the "Remaining" on VideoOSD and DialogFullScreenInfo

I'm looking for a way to add a space between the file name and "Remaining" like it does in the below screenshot between the filename and the filesize in file view. I'm not sure of what code to add for it.

Just change the posx and posy values to move the item around the screen.

To make it easier, start a video, keep it playing and back out to the menus, going to the "Appearance" section and high-light the Relaod Skin function. THen alt-tab out of XBMC, open the .xml file, and make your changes. Alt-tab back, and Reload the skin. Hit your key {Tab on a keyboard) to bring back the fullscreen video to see how the change affect your Remaining Time position. Repeat until you get it right.

I'd suggest just moving your Remaining Time up above teh grey box, or down to below the Finish Time. Increasing your POSY by 160 or so shoudl suffice, But that's just a guess Smile

Or bettter yet, shorten the filename. Or Add it to your Library. all 50+ Louis THeroux shows are recognised by TheTVDB.com scraper.
It turned out to be an easy fix. I like it where the code here has it under the clock and over finish. It's a perfect fit there.

change the width of the videoplayer.title label.

line 150 in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
line 110 VideoOSD.xml

Set width to 725

You can also add

<scroll>true</scroll>

under the videoplayer.title label in both to make the title/filename scroll when too long instead of normal static truncated.

Thanks to ronie for the help.
It is possible to set Remaining time bar like this: ( left top edge ) ?

https://i2.wp.com/www.playapk.org/wp-con...wnload.jpg

I want to display Remainding Time bar without using mouse or i,m key. Only Remaind Time bar on screen should be displayed always during watching video, it is possible ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Time Remaining" possible?0