Files Desappear from folders!
Hi!

I'm having a little problem! i just got a new mac mini with OSX Lion and installed XBMC and connected my external hdd 3TB that i have been using on a wdtv live plus, everything is working fine until i try to copy a movie file out of the hdd!! i found out that all the folders are empty! the movies and tv shows are there cause i can still play them on xbmc and the info panel of the movies say that they are in those folders!! any help is appreciated!

BTW: i try connecting the hdd to my macbook pro and the folders have the movie files in them but i can't play them, file info say that they have 0 bytes!!
select/highlight one of these movies in XBMC and press "i" to get movie info

What does it say for "Path" ?
well the path is the one on my external hdd! but those folders are empty! i know the files are there cause i can still play them!!

I think the problem is more of a OS X Lion not a xbmc problem!! cause i have use XBMC on my macbook pro with snow leopard and never had this problem!
what does the actual path say? The exact file path.
/newvolume/movies/(movie name file)

i found out other ppl having the same problem so this a OS X lion bug! hope apple fix it soon!! i need to back up this hdd to my new NAS!!
I have this issue using XBMC commander, may not be same issue.
Still on Leopard myself
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Files Desappear from folders!0