XBMC not updating FANART, POSTER when changed
Question 
Hi,

I updated my TV Shows library with EMBER media manager a week ago, and used banners as the seasons posters. They looked perfect on the skin I was using.

Yesterday, I downloaded this skin called AEON NOX and it looks wonderful. But the problem is, in the view I like the seasons will look good if they are like vertical posters, not like some horizontally stretched rectangles.

So I rescraped the TV Shows again with EMBER and changed the fanart and individual seasons poster and stuff. Then removed the source for TV Shows from XBMC and added it again. After I let it to scan for new content and everything finished, XBMC displays the same old banners as the season's poster not the newly updated image.

How do correct this problem ? Am I missing something? Huh
Check if setting is correct:

settings->skin->general-> "use poster instead of banner" for tv shows"= enabled.
For the banner views you can use the "tv logo downloader" which is integrated in the skin. This will download banners and so if available.
It might take a while for xbmc to recash it images.
If this doesn't work, close xbmc and rename textures6.db:
"%AppData% \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\textures6.db" to something else (just as a backup)
This way xbmc will recash everything so you would get rid of any wrong images.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not updating FANART, POSTER when changed0