UK ratings...
Hi Chaps,

Right I've managed to get the UK ratings to show up on my films. Now, I've decided to re-do the certificates for the movie information page as the ones included arn't to my high resolution standards.

I've included some screenshots so you can see.

I have so far tried to edit the Include_MediaFlag.xml and edited both entries so that they should up retrospectivly. When I say 2 entires there are 2 bits that refer to UK certifications so I edited both to update the image locations. Now I have newer high resolution BBFC rating circles for my films when I browse them but still no change on the movie information. Is there any other xmls I need to alter to get this to show up? I've removed films and then updated the library for the changes to take affect but this has not worked.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

Cheers

Tim
He Tim,

Would you please let me know where you did get those images.
I'd love to include them in my personal MQ3

Thanks
Timmy
Yo,

Do you mean the rating logos and the certificates?

I found a vector logo file for them but then had to change the text to grey so they fit in the aeon.

Cheers

Tim
could u make the images available for us?
As requested.

Link for megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JNO262U

Cheers
ty for that
thanks m8
Hey,
Sorry to resurrect an OLD thread but does anyone have these to share? I've just got XBMC and I'd love to have UK ratings rather than US.
Would also be grand if someone could point in direction of a guide as to how to enable as well. I'm new to XBMC and googling like mad to find things out!
Thanks
(2012-05-13, 14:07)angel129116 Wrote: Hey,
Sorry to resurrect an OLD thread but does anyone have these to share? I've just got XBMC and I'd love to have UK ratings rather than US.
Thanks

+1 would be great if someone could upload them!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UK ratings...0