Quick delete of specific video file imdb entry
i have a large number of video files which often get incorrectly imdb'd through a scan. it would be great if there were a button you could press which just deleted any information relating to this file in the database. this way they wouldn't appear in db views where they shouldn't and it should be quick to impliment.

anyone any thoughts on if this could / would be done?

lyndon.
title view -> black.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ah - thanks - i would never have found this as i only use a remote control rather than a paddle. i only use the xbox as a media player. i'll go through all the dud entries with this though - thanks very much.
maybe this function should be added to the context menu as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
*bump* !!!

is there any remote control shortcut for this? or has anyone put any thought into adding it to the context menu? this is quickly becoming one of my top desired features!

i assume this will clear out the cached icon somehow? that's my main problem - i am ending up with terrible cached icons, and then i have no way to get them to go away, even when i put my own thumbnails in place.

thanks.
Cool
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick delete of specific video file imdb entry0