Incorrect movie details - after scrapper
after running the scrapper software for the first time i noticed that a number of movies with the library had the wrong posters attached to them...

is there anyway i could update xbmc to select the correct movies details(poster)

thanks in advance
Info (i) > Refresh or Change Thumb
add the year the movie was released to the file name,

moviename (year).mkv
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hitcher Wrote:Info (i) > Refresh or Change Thumb

using confluence, ive tried the i button on the keyboard, or tried looking for info... but no luck

can u navigate me from the main screen please

thanks
Find the movie in question in Movies and eithre press 'i' or select Information from the context menu.
akhlaq768 Wrote:using confluence, ive tried the i button on the keyboard, or tried looking for info... but no luck

can u navigate me from the main screen please

thanks

Go to the movie and hit C, then Movie Information then reload.

Movies are important that the movie be named exactly as it appears in imdb and include the year. My folder structure is:

<Drive>:\Movies\
......................A Few Good Men (1992)\
.......................................................A.Few.Good.Men.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264.mkv
.......................................................movie-trailer.mov
......................Jerry Maguire (1996)\
...................................................Jerry.Maguire.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264.mkv
...................................................movie-trailer.mp4

etc

Then in the source setting, I have "Use Folder name for lookups." That way, you really don't have to worry too much about the movie being named properly, just the folder.
is there a software that would rename and create this structure....

my current structure is

<drive>\Videos\
...........Toy story.xvid
...........True Lies.xvid
etc
akhlaq768 Wrote:is there a software that would rename and create this structure....

my current structure is

<drive>\Videos\
etc

I'm sure there is somewhere because a lot of people are in your boat. Frankly, being a completely OCD anal retentive person, it boggles my mind that anybody would dump files after file into the same folder and expect any kind of structure. I actually had my music like that at one time. Took me about a week on and off to get everything sorted by artist and album. What a PITA. Never again will I organize anything without putting everything in it's own folder.
akhlaq768 Wrote:is there a software that would rename and create this structure....

my current structure is

<drive>\Videos\
etc

There is a windows program called file2folder which others have used with success.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC

my current structure is

<drive>\Videos\
etc

Ember Media Manager can sort your movies into folders

Using Movie Information then refresh should work if you cant see the correct movie listed then change your scraper to IMDB assuming your not using it already its database is much larger than TMDb then you could be really helpful and add it to TMDb if its missing Shocked
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

my current structure is

<drive>\Videos\
etc

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107832

Here is a program that I wrote. It will use Google (with their error correction) to name your files the same as IMDB and it'll create the NFO file so XBMC scrapes correctly.
XBMC on MacMini + <12TB of material displaying on 60" or 150".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect movie details - after scrapper0