• 143(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Which titles are producing this error?
Maybe using the latest nightly build will help: http://mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
I have a question though, spitted all through the 143 pages but cant find it.

I Scraped some of my TV Series (wich are on a NAS) with the ViMediaManager, it all works very very well
I go to my XBMC KODI HELIX box (Minix-H8)
I set as scraper LOCAL (instead of the TVDB)

But when i click to SERIES on XBMC it only shows the COVER but none of the SEASONS/FILES are listed Huh
What am i doing wrong ?

I changed the settings in ViMediaManager allready for series that it has to use <show>.nfo
You might need to re-index your library in Kodi from scratch for it to work, and it needs to be named 'tvshow.nfo'.
Am so new in this M8, first of all thx for your reply and for that nice program (Movies all working flawless)
I'm goin to try it with 1 SERIE to see if it works.

With Re-Index i assume you mean, let it scan again ?
Pffffff i tryed all from scratch, re-index etc all...

I have for instance DEXTER/SEASON 01/Episodes
It just won't scan the underlying folders like Season 01 (als renamed them to Season_01)
Tryed to put all the episodes under the root folder... nothing works.

The only solution is that i need to POINT all the folders separated to LOCAL DATABASE ONLY
and from there SCAN FOR UPDATES. Then it works, otherwise nothing else works

There is just no option to scan the underlying folders like for movies :/
PS: can i not choose MOVIES instead of SERIES as a scraper, so i have the option to scan underlying folders Huh
I have been getting a "could not connect to fan art" error for last 4 days
Is this a issue with fanart.com or Vimm?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
It seems to work correctly for me, maybe fanart.com has been temporarily unavailable from where you are?
I seem to be getting the problem with "could not connect to fan art" error as well.

I can browse to fanart.tv using a browser.

EDIT: As expected it was a transient issue with fanart.tv. All working now.
The fan art error just started again for me today as well.
Just tried the latest nightly same error.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Having problems with Trakt in ViMM. Just setting up prefs. When I enter my username/password for Trakt I get an invalid error. The info I'm entering is correct. I verified it by signing on online. Not sure how to get it working in ViMM? I tried changing the password online, but that didn't help.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
The API ViMM uses for Trakt has become outdated, and I haven't been able to update it yet, so for now it's unusable, sorry for the inconvenience
(2015-09-01, 08:59)MariusTh86 Wrote: The API ViMM uses for Trakt has become outdated, and I haven't been able to update it yet, so for now it's unusable, sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks. Not really a big deal, just wasn't sure if it was a known issue. I knew Trakt had changed their API's.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Can someone tell me what this means? Not sure if there's a problem or not?

Is there any way to get ViMM to not write the file extension to the folder names? I've got the pattern set to $T ($Y) $D but that doesn't seem to work.

Edit: Never mind. I see now that the folder is originally named to match the file and then the name is changed to the prefs pattern when metadata is fetched. Still get that strange popup window though.
I like the way ViMM includes videosource in the nfo file, I'm having problems when the source is standard definition TV though. I'm using the file name tag SDTV but ViMM doesn't recognize it and omits it from nfo's and file/folder names. Is there some other tag I should be using?
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19