• 142(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Thanks
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2011-10-14, 10:23)MariusTh86 Wrote: Well, if it takes it's information from TMDb, it shouldn't be too difficult to add a section.
I've had some plans to add a music video section, i'm just not so sure about where to get information from for pieces like Youtube clips.

Either way it'll be some time in the future before i start on that. Wink

So umm...it's 2015 now and this comment was made way back in 2011. Are we in the future now? Rofl

I'm currently waiting for the manager to finish scanning everything so may be there's an option and I just didn't see it yet but I wanted to ask here in case this is still being worked on but not yet added to the application to show there is still interest for it. If nothing else I'm hoping it would be possible to manually edit in the information according to spec and the artist's directory and file names. That's help most with my Mashups and fanvideos for artists that are so Indie they still haven't left Soundcloud yet.

Thanks for the app.
That has been a while, and i pretty much forgot about the music video section. ^^;
Unfortunately I can't say whether it'll ever make it in.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
(2015-04-12, 23:41)MariusTh86 Wrote: That has been a while, and i pretty much forgot about the music video section. ^^;
Unfortunately I can't say whether it'll ever make it in.

Damn. Okay then thanks any way.

Also, since I have your ear for the moment--I added my anime folder but it seemingly is being ignored. (The button is disabled while the Movies and Television buttons are fine.) I've checked the path and retried but still no luck. Ideas?

Thanks again for the app.

Update: I removed my anime from the anime section and added them as TV Shows. This enabled me to add them all to my collection within the app. Not sure why this would be necessary but at least it worked.
Has anyone had any issues with hanging lately? I've been using it for a while, obvs, but today I go to use it and it doidn't seem to waant to work.
@bornagainpengui: The anime section in the current version actually hasn't been build, and was meant to scrape from anidb.net, I thought it would be easy to add later and work on the more important movies/tv shows section first, it didn't quite work out well.. so in v0.8, which i'm building again from scratch, i am making sure to add anime at the same time.
In the mean time, the TV Section works ok for the Anime section as well, but only uses the TVDB.

@cbr600ds2: Maybe one of the services is temporarily unreachable, in which case you could try again at a later time.
Quick question
Is there a way to search/display TV series with Specfic genere or tags?
Also is there a way to bulk edit metadata? For instance selecting 6 differant TV shows and add a tag to them ?

Thanks as always love the Program Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345: The search for metadata can only be done by title, and there's currently no way to add one tag to multiple items at a time, but i should be looking into this in the future.
Thanks for prompt responce Smile
Would be awesome to see a "filter" option/search in future
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Weird...it made me pull up the share via samba before recognizing...it never used to make me do that before...but it works.
any news about the 0.8 version ?
i am pumped for a anime feature -_-"
There hasn't been much progress with v0.8 yet, i've been distracted with other things lately, but i still mean to continue it.
Hey MariusTh86, did you ever figure out what was happening to cause the duplicate .nfo and file renaming issue?

I've not had any problems with it since changing the file renaming format.
I can't remember if I did, but you could always try it out in the latest nightly build and see if it still happens. Wink
Does Vi media manager still work?, I can´t get media data for individual movie titles, It says it can´t find the titles on google which is very strange, anyone else have this problem?
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19